FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more-495/)
-   -   FCL restart (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more/2022008-fcl-restart.html)

f4free Jul 12, 20 1:17 am

FCL restart
 
Frankfurt FCL A will reopen on 27.7.20 while FCT and FCL B remain closed.

Raul_R Jul 12, 20 3:10 am


Originally Posted by f4free (Post 32525392)
Frankfurt FCL A will reopen on 27.7.20 while FCT and FCL B remain closed.

That's good.
As there was lot of complains from HON's, it is good they finally most probably find as well that this kind of pennycounting by keeping HON/F facilities closed cause just even more lack of cash and by that they now will do at least something.
If the limousine service will also start again, LH have a better chance have HON's money again.
Current situation is 100% unacceptable on any sense at least for me.

NYC1 Jul 12, 20 10:09 am


Originally Posted by f4free (Post 32525392)
Frankfurt FCL A will reopen on 27.7.20 while FCT and FCL B remain closed.

Good development! Strange that it’s not advertised on LH’s website’s “lounges” section.

It will be interesting to see 1) if/how the offering will be different from pre-corona and 2) if the lounge gets overcrowded due to FCL B and FCT still being closed, especially since it’s not huge.

Nik_Jr Jul 12, 20 1:55 pm

Great news... but the HON service line was not aware? What is your source for this information?

sophialite Jul 12, 20 2:01 pm

The HON service line is not aware of many things, including the upcoming flight schedule. At least that was when I called them as of a week and a half ago. They're pretty much kept in the dark on all of this stuff from my experience.

chris63 Jul 12, 20 3:00 pm


Originally Posted by Nik_Jr (Post 32526549)
Great news... but the HON service line was not aware? What is your source for this information?

HON PA team just resumed work, ask your HON PA

Nik_Jr Jul 12, 20 3:07 pm

Thanks, so your HON PA was your source? (don't have my "own" PA so far I know...) But in that case: good news, might reconsider some upcoming flights.

NYC1 Jul 12, 20 4:42 pm

Hopefully, the offering will be better than the McD fries and nuggets referred to by sophialite in the other thread.

chris63 Jul 13, 20 2:07 am


Originally Posted by Nik_Jr (Post 32526773)
Thanks, so your HON PA was your source? (don't have my "own" PA so far I know...) But in that case: good news, might reconsider some upcoming flights.

LH Management informed me.

sophialite Jul 13, 20 9:12 am


Originally Posted by NYC1 (Post 32526964)
Hopefully, the offering will be better than the McD fries and nuggets referred to by sophialite in the other thread.

the only silver lining to the otherwise uncivilized transit experience at FRA;)

Kleffen Jul 13, 20 4:12 pm


Originally Posted by sophialite (Post 32528298)
the only silver lining to the otherwise uncivilized transit experience at FRA;)

Years ago FRA even had a pretty sleazy Beate Uhse store, but that also disappeared. It’s all going down hill these days...

flying_geek Jul 14, 20 6:41 am


Originally Posted by Kleffen (Post 32529383)
Years ago FRA even had a pretty sleazy Beate Uhse store, but that also disappeared. It’s all going down hill these days...

Did your PA ever take you there?

Raul_R Jul 14, 20 7:22 am

FRA FCLA reopening
 
FCT on twitter just tweeted, that FCL in A will be reopened next Monday, 20.07.
Will try it out same day. :)

SebFra Jul 14, 20 8:44 am

Indeed rather strange not to inform the HON members and not even the HON service, but to publish the information on twitter...
Most important question is: Will the limo service be back as well?

flying_geek Jul 14, 20 10:42 am


Originally Posted by Raul_R (Post 32530576)
FCT on twitter just tweeted, that FCL in A will be reopened next Monday, 20.07.
Will try it out same day. :)

I won't have much time - but will swing by as well


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 7:05 am.


This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.