Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Covid 19: Lufthansa lounges reopening/status

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2020, 9:58 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, AA EXP, Alaska MVP 75
Originally Posted by NYC1
The only LH first class lounge in FRA that is currently open is airside in the Schengen area of the terminal — A gates. The non-Schengen first class lounge is in the B gates and is currently closed. The FCT is also currently closed.
Thanks for the info

Angel
Old Oct 4, 2020, 2:40 pm

Programs: BA Gold, TK E+, ex AA EXP
is the Spa available at FRA F lounge or not at the moment?
Old Oct 4, 2020, 4:08 pm

Programs: oneworld, * Alliance, Marriott Bonvoy, HHonors, WoH
Originally Posted by pvgman
is the Spa available at FRA F lounge or not at the moment?
Only showers are available in FCL A.

Last edited by Jaenks; Oct 4, 2020 at 7:58 pm
Old Oct 5, 2020, 4:04 am

Programs: LH Hon, UA GlobalServices, AA ConciergeKey
Originally Posted by Jaenks
Only showers are available in FCL A.
What are the opening hours for the FCL A on the weekend currently? I know that Munich had closed the FCL “Cafe” on the weekends due to low demand. Will be in Frankfurt on Saturday morning and need to decided if I can use FCL A shower or need to get day room at Marriott.

Thx!
Old Oct 5, 2020, 4:19 am
Suspended

@MCObase,

You can find the opening hours here:

https://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/lounges

They have done a good job recently keeping that site up to date.
Old Oct 7, 2020, 10:51 am

Programs: Aeroplan 75K, WoH Explorist
Are the relaxing rooms open in any of the Senator or Business lounges in Frankfurt? Arriving from Canada and transferring to Schengen early November and have an eight hour layover. Would be nice to get some extra shut-eye if possible.
Old Oct 7, 2020, 12:49 pm

Originally Posted by SweFlyer
Are the relaxing rooms open in any of the Senator or Business lounges in Frankfurt? Arriving from Canada and transferring to Schengen early November and have an eight hour layover. Would be nice to get some extra shut-eye if possible.
I don't have the answer to your question but 8 hours in these lounges is horrible no matter what. I'd consider going into town or checking into a dayroom at one of the airport hotels.
Old Oct 7, 2020, 1:20 pm

Programs: LH SEN *
Originally Posted by NYC1
I don't have the answer to your question but 8 hours in these lounges is horrible no matter what. I'd consider going into town or checking into a dayroom at one of the airport hotels.
I've slept a lot of times in the quiet slumber room in Senator A52 lounge, and I didn't find it horrible "no matter what". A few hours of good sleep, taking time in the shower, enjoying food and drinks (talking about pre-Covid Senator lounge offer here) was not a horrible experience. Sure, to each his own, but not "horrible no matter what".
Old Oct 8, 2020, 2:59 am
Suspended

Are the relaxing rooms open in any of the Senator or Business lounges in Frankfurt?
The one in the SEN A is def open.
Old Oct 8, 2020, 5:35 am

Programs: LH SEN
Are the relaxing rooms open in any of the Senator or Business lounges in Frankfurt?
It probably won't apply to you if you arrive in Z and go straight to A, or arrive in B and want to go immediately through passport and security checks but for anyone else...

The quiet rooms in Senator B lounge are open.
Old Oct 8, 2020, 7:57 am

Programs: oneworld Rusty Iron; Starwood Aluminum
Was bummed on our recent trip to see the T2 H lounge at MUC closed and our inability as US passport holders to access the lounge in G...
Old Oct 8, 2020, 8:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Yes. This is from the B43 Senator Lounge a few weeks ago. Make sure you add your name to the queue if you want a shower as well.

Old Oct 9, 2020, 1:47 am

Programs: OZ Diamond (*G), KQ Asante Gold (ST+), Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by elsenor
Was bummed on our recent trip to see the T2 H lounge at MUC closed and our inability as US passport holders to access the lounge in G...
Yup, I can relate. I didn't mind that much because MUC was a ghost town both times I went through T2 a few months ago, BUT FRA was still very busy at the US gates, and still not a single non-Schengen lounge open. Completely unacceptable!
Old Oct 9, 2020, 2:12 am

Programs: LH HON, AF Platinum
To be fair, MUC always felt like a ghost town to me even pre-Covid. Probably because it's so spacious and airy compared to FRA.
Old Oct 9, 2020, 2:18 am

Arriving into terminal 1 on Air Malta departing from the same terminal on Lufthansa business class, is there a lounge open there we would be entitled to use please, if so which one? I looked at the Frankfurt airport website and found it so confusing. Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.