Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LH/LX First Class Longhaul during Coronavirus

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2020, 8:53 am

Programs: UA PP 1MM, Marriott Bonvoy LTTE, BA Gold
Originally Posted by NickRivas
do they have any cocktail/mocktail beverage menu or is it just wine and the basic options of spirits?
The odd special drink, as noted above. But generally no. You could ask them to combine a few things together. I recommend a Vodka + Bitter Lemon to start as a basic cocktail (well, after the Champagne of course... )
Old Oct 2, 2020, 9:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by seanp7
The odd special drink, as noted above. But generally no. You could ask them to combine a few things together. I recommend a Vodka + Bitter Lemon to start as a basic cocktail (well, after the Champagne of course... )
The Champagne is the highlight of the LH beverage offer, the Wines are not great & apart from JW Blue not usually anything noteworthy & they have even offered Smirnoff Red Label as the excuse for Vodka in the past....
Old Oct 3, 2020, 8:29 am

I was onboard LH457 LAX-FRA last night as the only pax in F. Service was 11/10. I consumed so much food and drink that I could barely move at the end of the evening service.

A comment on the mask wearing. The cabin crew asked if I minded if they removed their masks momentarily whilst introducing themselves so I could see what they looked like. A nice touch.
cesco.g, seanp7, chris63 and 2 others like this.
Old Oct 3, 2020, 8:51 am

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by YYCCL3
I was onboard LH457 LAX-FRA last night as the only pax in F. Service was 11/10. I consumed so much food and drink that I could barely move at the end of the evening service.

A comment on the mask wearing. The cabin crew asked if I minded if they removed their masks momentarily whilst introducing themselves so I could see what they looked like. A nice touch.
Wow, lucky you! Did you happen to see how full J was?
Old Oct 3, 2020, 12:53 pm

Originally Posted by Youngtraveldude
Wow, lucky you! Did you happen to see how full J was?
I asked the flight attendant and she said there were 20 pax in J.
Youngtraveldude likes this.
Old Oct 3, 2020, 6:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND

Nice to see the LH F crew remain polished even during Covid
Old Oct 4, 2020, 8:18 am

Here are some pics from my flight and few hours spent in FCL A. I forgot to take a picture of my second dessert onboard but it was of course, delicious!

cesco.g, seanp7, cfischer and 1 others like this.
Old Oct 5, 2020, 8:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND
Lovely meal pics; just wish LH would upgrade their F pillows... that dark gray color is hideous
YYCCL3 likes this.
Old Oct 9, 2020, 4:33 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat, Marriott Titanium, HH Diamond
Just got back home from a lovely trip abroad. Two of us flew FRA-LAX in F. FRA transfer was fairly uneventful. No time for a lounge visit.

​​​First class had 6 PAX total but J and Y were pretty empty.

Service was phenomenal. First time sitting in the last row middle section and it was better than expected. Very nice way to share the experience together

As many have mentioned, Lufthansa First service in the air is as good as ever. All the FAs were hospitable and caring. They constantly checked on us the entire flight without any disturbance. Food was excellent and the catering service was without limitation. The only thing was they did not have due to covid was lemons for my Bloody Mary
​​​​
Leave it to the Germans to nail it. I'm not sure I can fly anything else in the immediate future.

​​​​​.
​​​​​
Old Oct 9, 2020, 8:03 pm

Programs: LHSen UA1K VAGold QFSilv HHon Diamond ShangrilaJade Radisson Gold SPG Gold Marriott Gold Hertz Presi
Here are some pics from my flight and few hours spent in FCL A. I forgot to take a picture of my second dessert onboard but it was of course, delicious!

Sehr schoen aka very nice! Da isch ja Lufti F (Nothing beats Lufthansa F on A380 even 747-8) Sad its not gonna happen for us Aussies for a LONG TIME!
YYCCL3 likes this.
Old Oct 10, 2020, 12:49 pm

Programs: LH SEN *
No roses in F anymore?
Old Oct 10, 2020, 1:11 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA: CK
Originally Posted by andywaw
No roses in F anymore?
Not for now.
Old Feb 17, 2021, 10:58 pm

So did they really restar F on the feb/March routes that were selling F on the 747? I read someone flew to India and F was offered

wonder if it’s back to the regular in flight service with caviar and all of reduced?
Old Feb 18, 2021, 3:30 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
If there is an F cabin (mostly on B748) available they are selling F. The service in flight is the usual F show. No FCL service on the ground, no pdb due to mask restrictions.
Old Feb 18, 2021, 1:24 pm

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by oliver2002
no pdb due to mask restrictions.
I got one...no sorry two...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.