Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LH/LX First Class Longhaul during Coronavirus

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2020, 1:19 pm

Programs: oneworld, * Alliance, Marriott Bonvoy, HHonors, WoH

Oktoberfest Special Edition Amenity kit. Champagne onboard: Lanson Noble Cuveé 2005.
seanp7 and Raul_R like this.
Old Sep 23, 2020, 4:14 pm

Programs: UA PP 1MM, Marriott Bonvoy LTTE, BA Gold
Originally Posted by Jaenks
Oktoberfest Special Edition Amenity kit. Champagne onboard: Lanson Noble Cuveé 2005.
Thanks for sharing that! We had the same champagne ORD-FRA on Sep 18, but not the Special Edition Amenity Kit. I'll report back on Sep 27 which should see it on my flight home.
mrt88 likes this.
Old Sep 24, 2020, 4:18 pm

Originally Posted by seanp7
Thanks for sharing that! We had the same champagne ORD-FRA on Sep 18, but not the Special Edition Amenity Kit. I'll report back on Sep 27 which should see it on my flight home.
Oktoberfest was scheduled to begin a day later, September 19th. Could be that LH started to give them on exact day and you should receive them on your return flight. I did not asked if all LH F routes are covered with that kit.
Old Sep 25, 2020, 1:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Oktoberfest was scheduled to begin a day later, September 19th. Could be that LH started to give them on exact day and you should receive them on your return flight. I did not asked if all LH F routes are covered with that kit.
I doubt that LH is buying any new F kits in the present circumstances & much reduced F routes, only offering what’s already in their inventory, that Oktoberfest kit has been around for a few years.
Old Sep 25, 2020, 5:16 pm

Originally Posted by chris63
I doubt that LH is buying any new F kits in the present circumstances & much reduced F routes, only offering what’s already in their inventory, that Oktoberfest kit has been around for a few years.
As I kept it closed, I hope that cosmetics inside are not a few years old and exp date was in the past.
Old Sep 27, 2020, 1:55 pm

Programs: UA PP 1MM, Marriott Bonvoy LTTE, BA Gold
As I kept it closed, I hope that cosmetics inside are not a few years old and exp date was in the past.
The toothpaste is right at expiry (09/2020), and the small mint / Fisherman's Friend had a 2019 expiry date.
Old Sep 27, 2020, 3:58 pm

Originally Posted by seanp7
The toothpaste is right at expiry (09/2020), and the small mint / Fisherman's Friend had a 2019 expiry date.

Toothpaste exp. 09/20 Fisherman's Friend exp. 10/19 Wifi voucher exp.31.08.20 Wifi didn't work during the flight, purser told that the expiration date is typo.
Old Sep 28, 2020, 1:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.

Toothpaste exp. 09/20 Fisherman's Friend exp. 10/19 Wifi voucher exp.31.08.20 Wifi didn't work during the flight, purser told that the expiration date is typo.
As I suspected, they are using up old stock, not very 5*
Old Sep 28, 2020, 2:36 am

Programs: A3 *G, LX *G, AF *S
..., purser told that the expiration date is typo.
This is the biggest BS ever - and something he should be ashamed of !
chris63 likes this.
Old Sep 28, 2020, 6:37 am

Originally Posted by Carpacchio
This is the biggest BS ever - and something he should be ashamed of !
For clarification, wifi was not functional because of the technical reasons not because voucher code. I was wondering that if wifi is not functioning why to provide the vouchers at all. For useing in the future with expire date in the past like Fisherman's Friend
Old Sep 28, 2020, 7:08 am

Programs: LH HON/AF Gold
I can confirm I received the same WiFi vouchers with old expiry date on LH431 On September 14 and the code did work.

Service was absolutely impeccable, have already chosen LH First for my next 2 trips this year.
seanp7 and chris63 like this.
Old Sep 28, 2020, 7:50 am

Originally Posted by theKrafty1tar
I can confirm I received the same WiFi vouchers with old expiry date on LH431 On September 14 and the code did work.
Service was absolutely impeccable, have already chosen LH First for my next 2 trips this year.
Service was absolutely impeccable on my flight too, quite a surprise was F7 load.
Old Sep 28, 2020, 7:56 am

Programs: LH HON, AF Platinum
How are the interiors? Not worn out? In good shape?

I'm looking to book tickets to MEX for end of year or early next year and I think LH F is my only option aside from BA F...

Edit: Looks like AF P is also available :-)
Old Sep 28, 2020, 9:01 am

Programs: A3 *G, LX *G, AF *S
For clarification, wifi was not functional because of the technical reasons not because voucher code. I was wondering that if wifi is not functioning why to provide the vouchers at all. For useing in the future with expire date in the past like Fisherman's Friend
Aaah - I thought you meant the purser said the expiration date of the Fisherman's was a typo
Old Sep 28, 2020, 9:04 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by sophialite
I think LH F is my only option aside from BA F...
Read this trip report for a head to head comparison... I suppose BA F is not really there (yet)?

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly - our 17 hour day with BA

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.