Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Covid19: Lufthansa requires face masks [May 2020-September 2022]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2022, 4:47 am

Location: my heart is on the shores of the north Italian lakes
Programs: LX Senator Lifetime, Relais&Chateaux Club5C, ex ! "Amanjunkie", ex LHW LC, hate chain hotels
Originally Posted by RobOnLI
It was a relief to board the aircraft and not get shoved a plastic-wrapped mask in my face
The relief will be short lived if we, as a community, do not take our responsabilities. With the cooler weather it is wise to think about where we shall put clean FFP2 without being obliged.

btw: Today first time since spring, I put back a mask on in a supermarket and enjoyed being able to do what I believe is right.
flospi and hugolover like this.
Old Oct 3, 2022, 9:34 am

Programs: LX Senator; AF Platinum and Club 2000; AA Platinum for life (former EXP)
I fully endorse the idea that each person should make his or her own decision about wearing a mask. Frankly, I am never again going to wear one. In all circumstances I find them suffocating and intolerable on an airplane. Sleeping on a long haul flight with a mask on is nearly impossible. Nobody should be forced to wear a mask on the false claim that "it protects others". If the "others" want more protection, by all means wear two masks...one to protect yourself and the second to compensate for those not wearing. Viola! I have been avoiding LH because of the mask rule and glad to see it over. I won't get into the science that casts serious doubt on whether masks do any good at all.
Old Oct 3, 2022, 12:42 pm
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
Originally Posted by sfoeuroflyer
I fully endorse the idea that each person should make his or her own decision about wearing a mask. Frankly, I am never again going to wear one. In all circumstances I find them suffocating and intolerable on an airplane. Sleeping on a long haul flight with a mask on is nearly impossible. Nobody should be forced to wear a mask on the false claim that "it protects others". If the "others" want more protection, by all means wear two masks...one to protect yourself and the second to compensate for those not wearing. Viola! I have been avoiding LH because of the mask rule and glad to see it over. I won't get into the science that casts serious doubt on whether masks do any good at all.
Same with seat belts.
I also support the freedom for cook to not wash their hands after dropping a deuce at work.
And also the freedom of nurses to not reuse needle.
All that science, shrug.
curt, flospi, Fabo.sk and 1 others like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.