Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Covid 19: LOT resuming flights?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2022, 4:09 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
KSC is out until 01JUN. OSR is still in for APR, at 6 flights across 5 days. Not connected with PRG flight as of yet (that one has something like 4x daily). LCA still not on offer.

I don't think it's quite done yet.
Old Feb 9, 2022, 6:24 am

Programs: Miles & More, BA Executive Club
Originally Posted by hugolover
Clean-up is done til end of APR. After 01MAY very little is canx at the moment. They will look again at that soon.

Quite a different strategy to LH.

I'd really like to know how the Commission slot waiver works. Could I read up on that somewhere?
My flights are sorted for canx in June!
Old Feb 9, 2022, 6:25 am

Originally Posted by Fabo.sk
KSC is out until 01JUN. OSR is still in for APR, at 6 flights across 5 days. Not connected with PRG flight as of yet (that one has something like 4x daily). LCA still not on offer.

I don’t think so either. I’m expecting to see the schedule currently in operation extended into S22.

OZH still hasn’t returned either and not possible to book flights 12 months in advance.
Old Feb 10, 2022, 1:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by iLied
My flights are sorted for canx in June!
What route or day? Saturday? Wednesday? One rotation has been dropped on those days on many routes.

As I wrote, there are very few cancellations beyond 01MAY. For example Krakow is 48/49 flights a week beginning 01MAY til 29OCT. Just one rotation dropped, the evening LO3921/2 on SA only.

Spoke to someone in the know who said the clean-up is done for now.
iLied likes this.
Old Feb 10, 2022, 1:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Fabo.sk

OSR-PRG is back? I thought it was dropped. I've got a PRG, wouldn't mind doing WAW-OSR-PRG for giggles.
Old Feb 10, 2022, 3:41 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
OSR-PRG is back? I thought it was dropped. I've got a PRG, wouldn't mind doing WAW-OSR-PRG for giggles.
No, they're not connected (for now anyway). Separate WAW-OSR-WAW and WAW-PRG-WAW
iLied likes this.
Old Feb 10, 2022, 6:59 am

What route or day? Saturday? Wednesday? One rotation has been dropped on those days on many routes.

As I wrote, there are very few cancellations beyond 01MAY. For example Krakow is 48/49 flights a week beginning 01MAY til 29OCT. Just one rotation dropped, the evening LO3921/2 on SA only.

Spoke to someone in the know who said the clean-up is done for now.
In my case, one half has had its daily flights cut to one, where they were two and the other half has had one specific rotation cancelled on a Wednesday.

This is at least until the end of June. I’ve not checked much beyond that yet.
hugolover likes this.
Old Feb 10, 2022, 7:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

What's the route?
Old Feb 10, 2022, 10:01 am

What's the route?
WAW-TLL has the one random rotation cancellation and WAW-LUX has had the cull.
Old Apr 21, 2022, 5:01 pm

I see the S23 schedule still hasn’t been loaded yet into the system and the current reduced schedule is in play during W22/23 as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.