Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2020 M&M Status requalification race

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2020, 8:10 am

Programs: LH HON/AF Gold
I managed to qualify for SEN for the first time this year but it seems that LH has postponed sending out new cards + baggage tags indefinitely.

Not that I was planning on using these, but seems to be another cost cutting measure implemented.
Old Dec 10, 2020, 9:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by theKrafty1tar
I managed to qualify for SEN for the first time this year but it seems that LH has postponed sending out new cards + baggage tags indefinitely.

Not that I was planning on using these, but seems to be another cost cutting measure implemented.
Did someone tell you that ? Surely they still need to send those out & would have existing stocks
Old Dec 10, 2020, 9:14 am

Originally Posted by chris63
Did someone tell you that ? Surely they still need to send those out & would have existing stocks
I called Miles and More in Poland and was given that info- perhaps they were mistaken, but that's what I was told.
Old Dec 10, 2020, 9:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I called Miles and More in Poland and was given that info- perhaps they were mistaken, but that's what I was told.
I would call the DE SEN line if I were you

You NEED a physical card to enter some lounges, it would be taking cost cutting to ridiculous levels......
Old Dec 10, 2020, 10:01 am

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
I would find it more than ridiculous if they continued to send new tags and cards to HON getting an extra status star (such as I received earlier this year and IIRC chris63 more recently) but not send tags and cards to people who actually qualified during a pandemic.
NewbieRunner and chris63 like this.
Old Dec 10, 2020, 11:44 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
When did you qualify? Does your status appear as SEN online? Have you received two e-Vouchers?
chris63 likes this.
Old Dec 11, 2020, 1:55 am

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
When did you qualify? Does your status appear as SEN online? Have you received two e-Vouchers?
Yes, they encouraged me to use the virtual card through the Miles and More App. I qualified 2 weeks ago

Old Dec 11, 2020, 4:37 am

Programs: LH SEN
Yes, they encouraged me to use the virtual card through the Miles and More App. I qualified 2 weeks ago
I think what has happened is you missed the normal run about a month ago when other folks received their cards for initial qualifications or extensions of existing status.

So I'm sure you will get a card, just depends on when they fire the printer back up again.
Old Dec 13, 2020, 11:59 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
This should probably be posted in another thread but it makes me wonder if they will send out new cards for members whose status has been extended from 02/21 to 02/22.
Old Dec 14, 2020, 3:54 am

Question on the HON renewal changes. From what I understand, they've changed it so that they will count miles earned from 2019, 2020 and 2021 to get to the 600K. Will this also count for promotions from SEN, or is it just renewals?
Old Dec 14, 2020, 4:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Dave_C
Question on the HON renewal changes. From what I understand, they've changed it so that they will count miles earned from 2019, 2020 and 2021 to get to the 600K. Will this also count for promotions from SEN, or is it just renewals?
Existing HON members receive 2019 HON miles again 1st January 2021 & then have until end 2022 to requalify , it only applies to existing HON members.
Dave_C likes this.
Old Dec 16, 2020, 6:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Just received my new card, expiry Feb 2023, presume they sent it out early because I gained another ⭐️ On 1st December
hugolover likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.