LOT Award ticket booked with partner FFP - Seat Selection

Old Feb 2, 20, 11:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold>>>Silver>>>Blue, Finnair Silver, Royal Caribbean Diamond
LOT Award ticket booked with partner FFP - Seat Selection

Booked a biz award on a LO flight (SIN-WAW) using SQ miles but could only choose a seat preference: window or aisle.

Any way to be able to select a particular seat? Managing the booking via SQ or LO doesn't seem to offer anything new. Is checkmytrip still a viable option?
Old Feb 2, 20, 2:41 pm

Iíve booked LO with Aeroplan miles before but SQ miles should be a similar story - LOís website is not so good so take your LO PNR and hit them with a Facebook msg.
Old Feb 2, 20, 6:22 pm

Programs: LH SEN
Alternatively, give them a call so they will let you know the available seats, 24 hr customer support if you are in Singapore at +65 66222094
Old Feb 7, 20, 12:30 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond/IHG Platinum/DL Plutononium
LOT Award ticket booked with Lifemiles - Seat Selection

I recently booked a LOT Award in J with Avianca Lifemiles and I'm looking to pick seats for my wife and I. I got the iternary to pull up on the LOT website It looks like you can only pick seats at check-in with LOT, is this true? Can I call in and get seats assigned? Thanks in advance.
Old Feb 7, 20, 2:21 pm

I have flights coming up on LOT booked with United miles and when I called in, I was not allowed to select seats or buy an upgrade to the equivalent of Economy Plus. I hope someone replies who knows a way to do it.
Old Feb 8, 20, 10:56 am

I actually found in another thread to send them a facebook message. I did it last night and got the seats assigned. Might work for you in Y.
Tizzette likes this.
Old Feb 9, 20, 12:01 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, TK M&S Elite Plus, KE SPC, PC Bolbol, KK Brnz, All Silv, HH Blue, Bonvoy
I had a LO award ticket booked with Miles&Smiles for last summer and I wasn't able to select seats until 36 hours before departure ( OLCI ). However, I've only tried selecting from the web and calling them as it was a LOT flight operated by Nordica which dure less than an hour. As hi55us mentioned, their social media team may be helpful in assigning seats.
Old Feb 9, 20, 2:16 pm

Yeah this was an ORD-KRK long haul J so wanted to make sure we got 2 seats together. Fortunately it was pretty easy and now the website displays the seats.
Old Feb 14, 20, 3:35 pm

Separate but related question. I used to be able to go into Manage my Booking and see my flights/assigned seats but now I get a page asking for my passport details. So I have tried to fill out this page with every browser I can think of but it either gives an error message or won't save my changes. Has anyone else faced this issue and know how to fix it?

P.S. - I also have an award ticket through United that I was able to email and get my seat assignments. :-)
Old Feb 14, 20, 3:36 pm

Originally Posted by aster View Post
Booked a biz award on a LO flight (SIN-WAW) using SQ miles but could only choose a seat preference: window or aisle.

Any way to be able to select a particular seat? Managing the booking via SQ or LO doesn't seem to offer anything new. Is checkmytrip still a viable option?
Can you elaborate on using CheckMyTrip to choose a seat? Does it work there? Thanks!
Old Feb 17, 20, 12:51 pm

Originally Posted by Tink242424 View Post
Separate but related question. I used to be able to go into Manage my Booking and see my flights/assigned seats but now I get a page asking for my passport details. So I have tried to fill out this page with every browser I can think of but it either gives an error message or won't save my changes. Has anyone else faced this issue and know how to fix it?

P.S. - I also have an award ticket through United that I was able to email and get my seat assignments. :-)
Please tell the email to use. Thank you!
Old Feb 17, 20, 3:09 pm

Originally Posted by Tizzette View Post
Please tell the email to use. Thank you!
Use the Contact form on the LOT Polish Airlines website. That is what I did. Not sure if I can post the link here.
Old Yesterday, 5:19 am

Programs: FlyingBlue (Platinum); AA (Executive Plat); BAEC (Silver), SPG (Platinum); Hilton (Diamond)
Just had this same issue and used the online chat function that popped up on the LOT website in the manage my booking page. Waited for 6 minutes for an agent and they had seats assigned in 5 minutes.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: