Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LH410 diverted?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2020, 10:38 am
Original Poster

LH410 diverted?

Does anyone know if today's LH410 was diverted or returned to MUC? The route in FR24 is unclear: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/a...-aihi#236e0f0d
Old Jan 6, 2020, 10:42 am
Original Poster

Old Jan 6, 2020, 11:05 am

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, A3*Gold, AA Plat, HH Gold, IHG Plat Amb, Marriott Plat
According to FlightAware it is pretty much on time and just entering Canadian airspace. Gate arrival at JFK should be around 16:00 local.
Old Jan 6, 2020, 10:24 pm

It looks like flightradar24 has a problem. If you search for the flight number you will see two 'flights' MUC-JFK the same day. Looks like they split the flight in two parts. I have seen several of these anomalies on flightradar lately.
Old Jan 7, 2020, 5:36 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Unterwegs
It looks like flightradar24 has a problem. If you search for the flight number you will see two 'flights' MUC-JFK the same day. Looks like they split the flight in two parts. I have seen several of these anomalies on flightradar lately.
Yeah, I see that too. That's too bad, FR24 used to be my source of truth for live flight/transponder data. Thank you both for the feedback!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.