Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Immigration data entry buggy on LH website

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2019, 11:52 am
Original Poster

Immigration data entry buggy on LH website

Among the many, many things that are wrong and buggy with LH's web presentation, I noticed today that the immigration data form for an existing TATL booking displays incorrect information. Specifically when I checked on this form because I needed to add some information, I noticed that both my and my fellow traveler's birthdates were off by one day. Correcting the dates and checking the corrections, they again were off by one day. So clearly, there is a bug in this form. I just hope that this is just a (minor) display error and that the actual data transmitted to immigration are correct. In these days of increasingly paranoid travel procedures, even small discrepancies can backfire in a big way. -- Has anyone else experienced similar problems?
Thanks.
Old Dec 15, 2019, 12:31 pm

Programs: 1 thousand
LX's check-in system is completely broken when it comes to immigration data and connections to e.g. UA flights (can't ever check in for ZRH-LHR-(EWR/SFO/ORD)). So it's nothing new to hear that LH-group can't handle international travel requirements.
Old Dec 16, 2019, 1:07 am

Programs: UA 1k 1MM
About a month and a half ago I flew through FRA to ORD and went to use the global entry and had issues because LH had my birth date wrong by like 20 days.
Old Dec 16, 2019, 1:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Their IT really is appalling & they definitely have an issue with dates, my mileage just credited for flights I took on 14th & the date posted on M&L was for the 13th

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.