Wiki Posts
Search

Pay to extend miles via loylogic?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2019, 8:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: Miles & More
Pay to extend miles via loylogic?

I've just registered to ask, since I couldn't find any info on this. As I was checking how much it costs to transfer miles, I noticed that there's also an extend miles option on Loylogic's mileage services site. I couldn't find any info on or off the forum, and in their FAQs it doesn't list how much it costs to extend miles.

Apparently you only see anything if your miles are about to expire in the next quarter, and that's when you would see what the fee is. Has anyone tried this and could tell me what the pricing is?

I've just applied for the M&M credit card, primarily in order to extend my miles, and just found this by pure chance.
Old Jan 7, 2020, 12:37 pm
Original Poster

Just updating this to say multiple email rounds with loylogic proved completely fruitless: if there is such a thing as a fee schedule for how much it costs to extend expiring miles, then they don't seem to have access to it. Or, if they do, they don't seem eager to give it out.

If, in the meantime, anyone has miles due to expire in this quarter, maybe they could have a look at the cost and let the forum know?
Old Feb 14, 2020, 9:49 am

€0.01 per mile

Just had a look and it costs 1 euro cent per mile (probably more than the mile is actually worth)!
mm.hell likes this.
Old Feb 23, 2020, 12:31 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for that. Also: agreed!
Old Mar 19, 2021, 10:23 am

Programs: LH, BA
does anyone know the price ?
thanks.
Old Mar 20, 2021, 3:35 pm

Programs: Hyatt Glb, MR Plat
Anyone have luck with courtesy extension on the miles during the pandemic? Seems like one of the few programs that have not offered any..
Old Mar 20, 2021, 4:32 pm

Programs: BA KL LH Hilton Marriott
Originally Posted by frudd38
Anyone have luck with courtesy extension on the miles during the pandemic? Seems like one of the few programs that have not offered any..
Agreed. I can't imagine what Miles&More is thinking. Travel has been virtually impossible, other programs (both hotels and airlines) have been generous in extensions etc. And Miles&More does NOTHING. Agreed there are a lot of cheap fares available with LH group but as far as miles and the loyalty program is concerned their response is extremely dissatisfying.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.