Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ANA - award booking with M&M

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2019, 2:55 am
Original Poster

ANA - award booking with M&M

Hi there, I am curious if any of you have experiences with award bookings with ANA - (HNL -> NRT and NRT-VIE)? Atm I can't see these options on M&M award booking website. Is there any other option how to book them with miles&more? thank you
Old Nov 19, 2019, 6:46 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by romans
Hi there, I am curious if any of you have experiences with award bookings with ANA - (HNL -> NRT and NRT-VIE)? Atm I can't see these options on M&M award booking website. Is there any other option how to book them with miles&more? thank you
HNL-NRT is ANA’s A380 route and I suspect awards are difficult if not impossible to get on this route. I checked some random dates and could only find awards on UA or OZ (via ICN).

ANA does not fly NRT-VIE but does fly HND-VIE. So you should check the latter.
Old Nov 19, 2019, 7:16 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
HNL-NRT is ANA’s A380 route and I suspect awards are difficult if not impossible to get on this route. I checked some random dates and could only find awards on UA or OZ (via ICN).

ANA does not fly NRT-VIE but does fly HND-VIE. So you should check the latter.
yes HND... also good. Well I will wait some time and probably they will be available later? Who knows... I don't want to book economy UA from HNL, in this case rather I will take Japan airlines premium eco (Avios award). as I remember weeks ago I saw ANA award flights but can't remember very well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.