Business Class Flight credit not posting after 6 weeks in error status

Old Nov 17, 19, 8:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: IB Gold, EK Gold, LH Frequent Tr, UA Silver; Marriott Titanium Elite Lifetime,
Business Class Flight credit not posting after 6 weeks in error status

Can anyone help getting me to the right group within LH to get this fixed? 6 weeks ago flew NCE-FRA-BOG and BOG-FRA-NCE and the NCE-FRA legs posted fine but FRA/BOG (Class D/P) has been sitting in error. I've resubmitted at customer service request twice and still nothing. When I've called they dont seem to care and just say it needs to be processed by back office still. I've been trying to move my business to LH from Iberia (GOLD) and Emirates (Silver) now that I have relocated from Spain, but its not started off well. I needed to book a NCE/KUL in BUS next week but wont if I cant get my status flight credited and dont want to go through this again, having spent 4 hours already trying to get fixed.
Old Nov 17, 19, 9:17 am

Programs: LH*S (FTL), OZ*G, Accor gold, HH Diamond
You are probably not familiar with LH standards. If the miles was not posted automatically after the claim - be patient. Last time my flight was credited about 5 month after the claim.
Old Nov 17, 19, 11:05 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
You could alert the lurkers and ask what is going on: Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

The retrocredits are all done in Gurgaon by Arvato and they do their job slow and steady...
Old Nov 19, 19, 5:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: IB Gold, EK Gold, LH Frequent Tr, UA Silver; Marriott Titanium Elite Lifetime,
Holy cow...This isnt good. problem for is this flight gives me status so wonder how this will work (or wont) for retro mileasge credit.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: