Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Enter to FCL at FRA using cash

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2019, 5:21 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
The MLL won't allow more than 1 guest either...
Old Nov 19, 2019, 5:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by oliver2002
The MLL won't allow more than 1 guest either...
OP, says they are in J ?
Old Nov 19, 2019, 6:53 am

Programs: LX HON, BA Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite
In J indeed so that should have been fine.
Wasn't aware of the special rate for additional companions for HON/F, thanks chris63

I've only tried that AC lounge once, it wasn't bad but to say that it is that much better than the the SEN one? Not sure.
chris63 and worldclubber like this.
Old Nov 19, 2019, 7:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by The Wolf
Wasn't aware of the special rate for additional companions for HON/F, thanks chris63

I've only tried that AC lounge once, it wasn't bad but to say that it is that much better than the the SEN one? Not sure.
Well, had to do the same thing myself recently, since LH are so cheap, stopped providing one time use FCL access vouchers, went to B SEN lounge , picked up another colleague , who was at AC ML lounge, stayed there, better food, beverages, nice view, not crowded, neither pax were on my flight.

Contrast that to LX, you can guest anyone as F pax or HON on any inbound or outbound *A flight, LX core customer care listen to HON feedback 👍
worldclubber and Nick Art like this.
Old Nov 19, 2019, 8:00 am

Programs: EBD , FBG
Originally Posted by The Wolf

I prefer the Sen B to the AC lounge, especially last time I was there. A buddy and I were heading to Tokyo/Seoul on buddy trip. The bar is nice and we managed to plow through all the cocktails 🍹
Old Nov 20, 2019, 1:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Kleffen
I prefer the Sen B to the AC lounge, especially last time I was there. A buddy and I were heading to Tokyo/Seoul on buddy trip. The bar is nice and we managed to plow through all the cocktails 🍹
Interesting, the quality of the alcohol, brand wise looked better to me at AC ML & you could have had fun making your own cocktails 🍸
Old Nov 20, 2019, 1:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Just to set the record straight, this is what you can expect if you paid for entry at Breakfast time in the FRA FCL’s \ FCT

Old Nov 20, 2019, 1:42 am
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
Originally Posted by worldclubber
Strangely enough, most of these restaurants have a long waitlist for reservations.

People seem to disagree with you.

Back on topic: There are ways to get access to the LH FCLs other than F tickets or HON status.
Do these include a crowbar and a ladder?
Old Nov 20, 2019, 2:00 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by chris63
Just to set the record straight, this is what you can expect if you paid for entry at Breakfast time in the FRA FCL’s \ FCT
Note that the buffet is only for people who want to eat quickly. If you have the time any and all food in the FCT/FCL should (and is supposed to) be ordered ala carte.
Old Nov 20, 2019, 2:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Nick Art
You can buy spare keys on EBay
Old Nov 20, 2019, 2:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Note that the buffet is only for people who want to eat quickly. If you have the time any and all food in the FCT/FCL should (and is supposed to) be ordered ala carte.
Yes, the Menu card is on each table & an American guy was having Steak & Eggs this morning & that’s not even on the Menu 👍
Old Nov 20, 2019, 6:19 am

Programs: LH HON, AF Platinum
That’s definitely a nicer set of pictures, but the food still isn’t worth 50 EUR unless you’re eating two meals there (or engorging on breakfast, as I frequently do).

I’m sure the food is good.
Old Nov 20, 2019, 6:28 am

Programs: LH HON
well, I actually had to argue a couple of times to get some fresh pasta when the one at the buffet looked like it sat there a while...
in FRA, most waiters will tell you that only the food that’s not on the buffet is made to order.
worldclubber likes this.
Old Nov 20, 2019, 6:29 am

Programs: LH HON, AF Platinum
Originally Posted by daumueller
well, I actually had to argue a couple of times to get some fresh pasta when the one at the buffet looked like it sat there a while...
in FRA, most waiters will tell you that only the food that’s not on the buffet is made to order.
Yes this has happened to me too. When ordering eggs, told to use the buffet.

Guess it’s harmless if you’re HON and use the lounges countless times. Would stink if you paid 200 EUR only to be confronted with that attitude.
Old Nov 20, 2019, 6:32 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Originally Posted by Nick Art
Stopping by the entrance and asking passing HONs to guest you?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.