Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Enter to FCL at FRA using cash

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2019, 5:48 am

Programs: LH HON, AF Platinum
Originally Posted by daumueller
and that’s how we will end up with LH cross checking the name on the Partner SEN card in the system...
hey just because I said I would do it doesn’t mean I will do it or have done it. In practice I imagine it’s very hard to do... id have to hang out in front of the lounge and wait for someone to be rejected and then it would look suspicious. Or I’d have to pre-plan something on this forum, which I’d never do.
Old Nov 21, 2019, 6:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by worldclubber
Well, some people have fast-changing "life partners".

One way to play LH's stingy game ...
Crikey, fast changing life partners sounds way more expensive that simply paying for access
Old Nov 21, 2019, 7:25 am

Originally Posted by chris63
Crikey, fast changing life partners sounds way more expensive that simply paying for access
Just get a prenup in place. Plenty of lawyers on this forum who can do that.
Old Nov 21, 2019, 8:24 am

Programs: LH -- HON Circle **, IHG Spire Elite, Hilton Diamond, 1865 Voyager
Originally Posted by chris63
That’s simply not representative of the Breakfast offering at the FCT, please try to post accurately not all here get to visit the FCT.

The Eggs Benedict freshly prepared by the Chef are good
Totally agree!
They are my favorites as well.
chris63 likes this.
Old Nov 21, 2019, 10:44 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Originally Posted by sophialite
Just get a prenup in place. Plenty of lawyers on this forum who can do that.
For less than the entry fee?
Cheap lawyers
Old Nov 21, 2019, 10:54 am
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
Originally Posted by sophialite
I am more than happy to sell access to the lounges for 150 EUR. If you want to pretend to be life partners in the process, I’ll do it.
I will keep that in mind
Old Nov 21, 2019, 10:56 am
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
Originally Posted by Fabo.sk
Stopping by the entrance and asking passing HONs to guest you?
Block the way with the ladder so they have to walk close to you and then ask them to guest you and if they say no hit them with the crowbar?

I haven't thought of that, great suggestion!
Old Nov 21, 2019, 10:57 am

Originally Posted by Fabo.sk
For less than the entry fee?
Cheap lawyers
these lounge entry fees can add up :-) and history is replete with examples of marriages of convenience
Old Dec 3, 2019, 5:30 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold
How much do they charge to upgrade from the SEN lounge to the FCL if you are in SQ suites without any star alliance status?
Old Dec 3, 2019, 7:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by tomcat007
How much do they charge to upgrade from the SEN lounge to the FCL if you are in SQ suites without any star alliance status?
Not possible, LH group metal is required.
Old Dec 3, 2019, 8:11 pm

Programs: Million Miles achieved | 2017 Delta Platinum, United NADA, Global Entry, PreCheck, NEXUS
I’d be most happy with the Senator Loungue.

Originally Posted by Qbase
Hi all,
Im about to travel to the US with LH in PE class.
Im holding TK elite (which is gold status) so I could use the senator lounges in FRA airport.

I read that LH now might allow passengers to use the First class lounge (not the terminal one) by paying at entrance or for people who hold AMEX Centurion card (I hold Platinum card).

Is it still valid? Does anyone tried it?

last week Ive been in VIE and the agent in the lounge told me that if I want to use the HON lounge I can pay ~110 Euros to enter.

thanks for the help
I was at the Senator Lounge in Frankfurt a few years back for about 6 hours and I think it’s one of the nicest I’ve ever been to. Huge lounge, sleep room in the back with actual beds, a large array of food which is changed throughout the day, very clean bathrooms with showers, etc. I personally d wouldn’t find extra value in the M* food or Champaign. But I’m not you and you may find it valuable. If you do get I , I’d be interested in hearing about your experience compared to Senator. Safe travels!
Old Dec 3, 2019, 9:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Bear4Asian
I was at the Senator Lounge in Frankfurt a few years back for about 6 hours and I think it’s one of the nicest I’ve ever been to. Huge lounge, sleep room in the back with actual beds, a large array of food which is changed throughout the day, very clean bathrooms with showers, etc. I personally d wouldn’t find extra value in the M* food or Champaign. But I’m not you and you may find it valuable. If you do get I , I’d be interested in hearing about your experience compared to Senator. Safe travels!
SEN lounges are not as good as they used to be

M * catering only at MUC, same with Vintage Champagne, however the F lounges are a massive step up from SEN. If the OP frequents the TK lounge at IST, going to be seriously disappointed in SEN lounges....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.