Wiki Posts
Search

LH Premium Economy, 'A' fare class

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2019, 3:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC E, UA 1K
LH Premium Economy, 'A' fare class

I just booked a flight from LAX to MUC on LH in the premium economy cabin, the fare class says 'A'. Typically, it's E, G, or N, so I'm not sure what's going on, I was under the impression that 'A' was for first. Any insight?
Old Oct 8, 2019, 3:48 am

Location: between DM464 and DM463 on the NAPSA26 RNAV TRANS in EDDM
Programs: this and that
Originally Posted by aemusic
I just booked a flight from LAX to MUC on LH in the premium economy cabin, the fare class says 'A'. Typically, it's E, G, or N, so I'm not sure what's going on, I was under the impression that 'A' was for first. Any insight?
UA uses A as a booking class for premium economy. It there a chance that you booked your flight via UA / using a UA codeshare flight number?
Old Oct 8, 2019, 3:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC E, UA 1K
Yes, I did exactly that. So which actual LH fare code is this equivalent to? thanks in advance
Old Oct 8, 2019, 4:40 am

Programs: M&M SEN, Skywards
Originally Posted by oliver2002
UA uses O/A/R as fare buckets for PE. These map to G/E/N at Lufthansa.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.