Any lounge access for SA Gold on a Y domestic Air China flight PEK SHA?

Old Sep 19, 19, 6:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: Swiss Senator, Flying Blue Gold, BA EC Gold
Any lounge access for SA Gold on a Y domestic Air China flight PEK SHA?

This weekend Iíll be on a domestic Air China flight from PEK to SHA. Iím in Y. Does my Swiss Senator get me into any lounge in PEK?
Old Sep 19, 19, 6:21 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), AA OWE (EXP), IHG Plat
Of course - CA is very good with providing all published *G benefits. Just do not expect too much from CA domestic lounges (if memory serves there are 2 in each part of T3)...
Old Sep 19, 19, 6:41 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by TPJ View Post
Of course - CA is very good with providing all published *G benefits. Just do not expect too much from CA domestic lounges (if memory serves there are 2 in each part of T3)...
Thanks.

I was asking because recently on MU domestic I was told no lounge access in spite of my Flying Blue Gold status.
Old Sep 19, 19, 8:08 am

Programs: LH SEN, AB PLAT, BA Gold, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, SPG Lifetime Platinum, IHG RA, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Chris0815 View Post
This weekend I’ll be on a domestic Air China flight from PEK to SHA. I’m in Y. Does my Swiss Senator get me into any lounge in PEK?
Despite the fact that there has never ever been a Swissair *A gold status, yes. The LX SEN will bring you in.
Old Sep 19, 19, 9:49 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), AA OWE (EXP), IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Chris0815 View Post
Thanks.

I was asking because recently on MU domestic I was told no lounge access in spite of my Flying Blue Gold status.
Scarry Team does not offer access to lounges on domestic itineraries for E+ members, *A does for Golds.
hugolover and Chris0815 like this.
Old Sep 20, 19, 8:12 am
Original Poster

Two quick follow-ups:

Does CA domestic have a dedicated first class check in for domestic?

I'm unable to check in online via AirChina. My booking doesn't contain my StarAlliance frequent flyer number so they don't know yet I'm Gold. What are my chances of not being allocated to 67E or any other horrible middle seat? I presume close to 0...
Old Sep 23, 19, 1:34 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Once you checkin with CA they will put you in the front of the Y cabin or the EE, my requests were always taken care of.
Old Sep 23, 19, 3:24 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by oliver2002 View Post
Once you checkin with CA they will put you in the front of the Y cabin or the EE, my requests were always taken care of.
Actually, I was bumped up to Premium Economy at the Gold checkin and had probably the best non J seat of the plane.

Search this Thread