Mile accrual on ANA flight w/ "Operating Carrier: Air Japan"

Old Sep 18, 19, 1:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN, WoH Glob, SHL Jade
Mile accrual on ANA flight w/ "Operating Carrier: Air Japan"

Hi all, I'm flying SIN-NRT on NH804 soon. The eticket says "Operating Carrier: Air Japan". Air Japan is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ANA and the aircrafts and FAs they use are ANA-branded. But Air Japan is not named as a partner on the M&M website and when I called the hotline to ask, the lady said she that she thinks that the miles will not count.

I've found a few older threads that discuss the accrual under the UA program (apparently Air Japan does count there). Does anyone have specific insights/experiences regarding M&M? Would be nice to know :-)

Last edited by Hydro88; Sep 18, 19 at 2:48 pm
Old Sep 19, 19, 1:17 am

Programs: TK Elite, HH G
Welcome to FT!

No first hand experience but I would be surprised if you don't get M/M miles like any other NH flight. I have been on numerous SK and SN flights operated by Cityjet and received miles/points like normal SK or SN flight. The same with LH flights operated by Air Dolomiti. If this is not a NH flight you would be able to tell from the NH flight No - NH804 is a regular NH flight.
Old Sep 19, 19, 1:18 am
Original Poster

Thanks for the welcome and the reassuring reply!
Old Sep 19, 19, 6:10 am

Programs: UA, TK , Starwood > Marriott
First hand experience here and the answer is yes, you earn like on any NH flight.
Old Sep 19, 19, 9:05 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by airoli View Post
First hand experience here and the answer is yes, you earn like on any NH flight.
perfect, thanks!

Search this Thread