plenty biz award space for SIN-MUC/FRA till end year

Old Aug 24, 19, 8:00 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 67
plenty biz award space for SIN-MUC/FRA till end year

from what i understand, lh only release biz award 2 week before departure, but jus now, i used United checked award space, lufthansa release biz award space for SIN-MUC/FRA till end year. dont know is it glitch. act fast. although i knew the seat not really attractive.
Lbs890213 is offline  
Old Aug 25, 19, 12:33 am
  #2  
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Stoke on Trent, UK (MAN ), BUE, BKK, DBV
Programs: LH HON**,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Posts: 3,798
Originally Posted by Lbs890213 View Post
from what i understand, lh only release biz award 2 week before departure, but jus now, i used United checked award space, lufthansa release biz award space for SIN-MUC/FRA till end year. dont know is it glitch. act fast. although i knew the seat not really attractive.
It’s First Class LH only release to *A partners 14 days prior to departure
chris63 is offline  
Old Aug 25, 19, 1:15 am
  #3  
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Denmark
Programs: TK Elite, HH G
Posts: 5,503
Once you see the YQ, taxes, charges etc, you will understand why LH award seats are available...
chris63, lhrpete and GalaxyChris like this.
SK AAR is offline  
Old Aug 25, 19, 5:28 am
  #4  
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: AGH
Posts: 4,755
Originally Posted by SK AAR View Post
Once you see the YQ, taxes, charges etc, you will understand why LH award seats are available...
Not really, as it only hits Miles and More customers, e.g. on UA or SK the fees and scam charges are very reasonable. Actually, more or less „nothing“ compared to a revenue J fare.
fassy is online now  
Old Aug 25, 19, 2:40 pm
  #5  
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: BRU
Programs: LH Sen, Hilton Diamond
Posts: 56
Indeed, which is why I have booked two J award trips on SQ: to RGN in November and to Australia in January.
BRU-MUC-SIN-RGN return for for EUR 221 and DUS-SIN-BNE // PER-SIN-LHR for EUR 149.
The higher charges on the RGN ticket are due to the BRU-MUC legs on LH.
And that there are single J seats on SQ unlike on LH.
Vixit and chris63 like this.

Last edited by tem123; Aug 25, 19 at 2:56 pm
tem123 is offline  
Old Aug 26, 19, 2:58 am
  #6  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 67
Originally Posted by chris63 View Post


It’s First Class LH only release to *A partners 14 days prior to departure
most available space disappear today already
Lbs890213 is offline  
Old Aug 26, 19, 3:16 am
  #7  
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Stoke on Trent, UK (MAN ), BUE, BKK, DBV
Programs: LH HON**,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Posts: 3,798
Originally Posted by Lbs890213 View Post
most available space disappear today already
Maybe but LH release J seats to *A partners when there is sufficient availability, F class only at T-14
chris63 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread