Limo Pick Up (Hon/F pax)

Old Jul 31, 19, 7:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH HON
Limo Pick Up (Hon/F pax)

I really don't understand why the website isn't clear on this, but here goes:

1) In Frankfurt, if I land at an apron position as HON and have no connecting flight, does a car pick me up and take me to the terminal or a bus?
2) What about the above, but in Zurich?

The website currently states:
1) For FRA: "If your flight is arriving at a non-gate position, you will be collected from the aircraft and taken to the appropriate bus drop-off point in Terminal 1"
2) For ZRH: "If your flight is arriving at a non-gate position, passengers will be taken to the terminal according to flight class"

Maybe you think, "well a limo is implied." But if you look at GVA:
3) "If your flight arrives at a non-gate position, you will be collected from the aircraft in a limousine or an exclusive minivan and taken to the terminal"

So if it mentions it for GVA, but not for FRA or ZRH, that might mean that it's cobus treatment for the latter two?
Old Jul 31, 19, 7:18 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Originally Posted by sophialite View Post

1) In Frankfurt, if I land at an apron position as HON and have no connecting flight, does a car pick me up and take me to the terminal or a bus?

1) For FRA: "If your flight is arriving at a non-gate position, you will be collected from the aircraft and taken to the appropriate bus drop-off point in Terminal 1"
2) For ZRH: "If your flight is arriving at a non-gate position, passengers will be taken to the terminal according to flight class"

3) "If your flight arrives at a non-gate position, you will be collected from the aircraft in a limousine or an exclusive minivan and taken to the terminal"

So if it mentions it for GVA, but not for FRA or ZRH, that might mean that it's cobus treatment for the latter two?
No Cobus involved at any of the airports.
Old Jul 31, 19, 7:30 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by worldclubber View Post

No Cobus involved at any of the airports.

Thank you :-)
Old Jul 31, 19, 9:15 am

Programs: LH HON**,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by sophialite View Post

HON are picked up from an outside position & taken to the drop of point of their choice, by the Limo service.
Old Jul 31, 19, 10:04 am

OK, arriving in FRA/MUC: Limousine. In FRA shared with other HON/FCL, in MUC just for you.

in ZRH: no limo pickup unless arriving from GVA. Otherwise itís the business bus when in C or the regular bus when in Y. They usually ask me if i want to take the C bus despite being in Y. limo is only for GVA flights and outbound apron flights
Old Jul 31, 19, 10:04 am

Originally Posted by chris63 View Post

HON are picked up from an outside position & taken to the drop of point of their choice, by the Limo service.
not in ZRH
Old Jul 31, 19, 10:36 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by daumueller View Post
OK, arriving in FRA/MUC: Limousine. In FRA shared with other HON/FCL, in MUC just for you.

in ZRH: no limo pickup unless arriving from GVA. Otherwise itís the business bus when in C or the regular bus when in Y. They usually ask me if i want to take the C bus despite being in Y. limo is only for GVA flights and outbound apron flights
Yes now that I think about it this way specified in my HON brochure.
Old Jul 31, 19, 10:54 am

not in ZRH
Ok, yes, before the enhancement it was always a Limo, now itís the J bus but thatís ok, I wouldnít be happy arriving at ZRH & receiving a Cobus
Old Jul 31, 19, 11:18 am

Ok, yes, before the enhancement it was always a Limo, now itís the J bus but thatís ok, I wouldnít be happy arriving at ZRH & receiving a Cobus
by the rules itís not the C bus if youíre in Y so if you donít sit in the first row of Y or so, out of luck.
Old Aug 1, 19, 12:53 am

by the rules itís not the C bus if youíre in Y so if you donít sit in the first row of Y or so, out of luck.
Yes, understood, fortunately that doesnít apply to me.
daumueller and worldclubber like this.
Old Aug 1, 19, 1:53 am

Yes, understood, fortunately that doesnít apply to me.
well, NUE-ZRH was recently 900 EUR in C and 230 in Y...
Old Aug 1, 19, 2:09 am

well, NUE-ZRH was recently 900 EUR in C and 230 in Y...
Wow, Iím only doing my trips in P Intra EU.
Old Aug 1, 19, 2:14 am

Wow, Iím only doing my trips in P Intra EU.
depending on where you're based, those may not be available for same day trips
worldclubber and chris63 like this.
Old Aug 1, 19, 2:51 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
I rarely arrive from GVA, so maybe you guys can provide an answer. Just booked a trip that includes GVA-ZRH in J and ZRH-SIN in F, all on one ticket. Will they pick me up on arrival from GVA?
Old Aug 1, 19, 4:03 am

Programs: LX HON, AFKL Platinum, BA Gold->Blue again
Originally Posted by worldclubber View Post
I rarely arrive from GVA, so maybe you guys can provide an answer. Just booked a trip that includes GVA-ZRH in J and ZRH-SIN in F, all on one ticket. Will they pick me up on arrival from GVA?
If GVA-ZRH arrives at a gate then you have to walk to the A lounge for the shuttle to E. If it arrives at an apron position then you will get a car to drive you first to the A passport control booth and then to E.
worldclubber likes this.

Search this Thread