United Mileage plus number not on boarding pass

Old Jul 9, 19, 7:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: Bear Backers
United Mileage plus number not on boarding pass

I inputed it when I made the reservation. Today I printed the Lufthansa boarding pass and I do not see it. where would it appear? Can the Lufthansa people add it at check in at the airport?
Old Jul 9, 19, 7:42 am

Programs: LH HON**,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by oskidunker View Post
I inputed it when I made the reservation. Today I printed the Lufthansa boarding pass and I do not see it. where would it appear? Can the Lufthansa people add it at check in at the airport?
LH BPís donít show the ff number but they do show status, of course you can check it with them at the airport & they can add it there if itís not already in the system
Old Jul 9, 19, 8:07 am

Programs: UA 1P-1MM, Marriott LT Titanium
If you see "UA*G" or UA*S" under Status on your BP, then your UA number is in there. I'm not sure what it shows if you don't have any status with UA.
Old Jul 9, 19, 2:18 pm

Programs: this and that
Originally Posted by tods27 View Post
If you see "UA*G" or UA*S" under Status on your BP, then your UA number is in there. I'm not sure what it shows if you don't have any status with UA.
UAP
Old Jul 10, 19, 4:28 am

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by cas_de View Post
UAP
UAP means United Airlines Programme which means the FF number is in the reaervation but the system did not recognize the status, they will do it at check in if you want

Search this Thread