Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Loylogic and M&M start transfer programme at 100M/€

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2019, 2:09 pm
Original Poster

Transfer miles between Miles & More accounts

Is it possible to transfer miles from M&M account of my mother to my M&M account?
Thx in advance.
Old May 19, 2019, 1:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by anonimous
Is it possible to transfer miles from M&M account of my mother to my M&M account?
Thx in advance.
Not directly, mileage pooling is available in some M&M countries
Old Jul 5, 2019, 1:15 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Loylogic and M&M start transfer programme at 100M/€

M&M now allows mileage transfer via Loylogic upto 35000 miles. Bad ratio but it's a start:
https://milesandmore.loylogic.com/termsandconditions
Old Jul 5, 2019, 1:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
What's this for? What can you transfer it to?
Old Jul 5, 2019, 1:23 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Between members.
Old Jul 6, 2019, 9:51 pm

Are they proposing that we pay 1 EUR to transfer 100 of our own miles to someone else?

​​It seems too good to be a purchase rate but too bad to be a simple transfer rate.
Old Jul 6, 2019, 10:30 pm

Originally Posted by mmff
Are they proposing that we pay 1 EUR to transfer 100 of our own miles to someone else?

​​It seems too good to be a purchase rate but too bad to be a simple transfer rate.
Yes, member to member transfer of existing miles. It’s your “too bad” scenario.
Old Jul 8, 2019, 9:04 am

Not sure, starting this "service" with the ongoing law suite for cash compensation is a smart move. This might reinforce the impression, points have some intrinsic value and can be traded as a cash equivalent.
Old Jul 8, 2019, 9:35 am

Originally Posted by fassy
Not sure, starting this "service" with the ongoing law suite for cash compensation is a smart move. This might reinforce the impression, points have some intrinsic value and can be traded as a cash equivalent.
You'd not be paying for points but for the service of transferring them to a different account. IANAL but it seems safe enough on that front.
Old Jul 15, 2019, 11:52 pm

Transferring miles via loylogic to another member in the same mileage pool is dysfunctional: only half the miles you pay for are transferred.
Paid 100 € to transfer 10000 miles only to have 4820 (?!) of these 10000 back on my account. FAIL. Total rip-off.
Customer Service not responsive.
Old Jul 20, 2019, 6:07 pm

Turns out after a few days of investigating that this is not loylogic's fault but a disfunction on miles and more's site. What a poor customer service they have. Fingerpointing and other instead of investigating their own failures. Resolving it within "24hours" .... it's been more than a week now and they haven't solved anything!
Old Aug 15, 2019, 8:01 pm

Programs: LX SEN & WoH Globalist
MM - Transfer Miles [New function]

I am not sure if this was mentioned somewhere else already, but I just updated my MM app and from now there is the possibility to transfer miles from one account to another (max. 35,000 miles per calendar year).

The whole is done by a partner site, so called "LoyLogic". Unfortunately it's not for free and there is a fee (e.g. 500 miles for USD 5.56 or 35,000 miles for USD 388.87).

IMO it's a good option and might help in certain situations...
Old Aug 15, 2019, 9:02 pm

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
See this thread
Old Sep 16, 2019, 9:40 pm

Programs: miles & more
Hello

I have a question. Has Someone has recently transferred points from one card to another miles and more?
recently tried to do it several times, but without effect.
The money was taken from the credit card, but no points were sent. Money returned after 2 weeks on the card.
in the transaction summary I only had this information:
"We apologize but an unexpected error has occurred"
I need help. Does anyone know how to transfer points between cards?
Old Sep 19, 2019, 6:14 am

Originally Posted by spoter
Hello

I have a question. Has Someone has recently transferred points from one card to another miles and more?
recently tried to do it several times, but without effect.
The money was taken from the credit card, but no points were sent. Money returned after 2 weeks on the card.
in the transaction summary I only had this information:
"We apologize but an unexpected error has occurred"
I need help. Does anyone know how to transfer points between cards?
I do not know if you were successful since your post but I just did a transfer now and the miles were transferred immediately and are in the new account already. Additionally there is an offer of 10% discount till end of September, i.e. 1000 miles for EUR 9 instead of 10. So there seems to be no problem with the system at the moment.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.