FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more-495/)
-   -   Connections to Adria in BRU (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more/1976564-connections-adria-bru.html)

LegalTender Jul 2, 2019 9:45 pm

Connections to Adria in BRU

I'm headed to Ljubljana from Atlanta - changing in Brussels - on separate tickets. No checked bags.

A 90 minute connection could be unrealistic. Variables and risks are obvious. But is BRU navigable for such a timeline?

Palal Jul 3, 2019 1:36 am

If everything is on time and you can do online check-in - this is totally doable.

cas_de Jul 3, 2019 3:03 am

I would be more concerned regarding the reliability of Adria these days...
...given their financial situation and performance / cancellation track record.

AlicorporateUK Jul 3, 2019 3:21 am

Originally Posted by cas_de (Post 31264625)
I would be more concerned regarding the reliability of Adria these days...
...given their financial situation and performance / cancellation track record.

Exactly. Chances are that if they are still in business the flight will be either cancelled or heavily delayed so 90 minutes' layover in BRU is as safe as it gets ;)

G

hugolover Jul 3, 2019 6:34 am

Originally Posted by AlicorporateUK (Post 31264649)
Exactly. Chances are that if they are still in business the flight will be either cancelled or heavily delayed so 90 minutes' layover in BRU is as safe as it gets ;)

G

I saw Adria at the weekend and I was wondering if maybe they are on immediate payment terms with airports for fuel and services...what do you think?

Captains flying with bags full of cash?

Have they got BLIK in Slovenia? :D

AlicorporateUK Jul 3, 2019 6:40 am

Originally Posted by hugolover (Post 31265002)

:D

I saw Adria at the weekend and I was wondering if maybe they are on immediate payment terms with airports for fuel and services...what do you think?

If the name of their owner (4K Invest) serves as a hint, then I'm not sure it will be long before they run out of cash entirely :D

G

chris63 Jul 3, 2019 7:14 am

Originally Posted by AlicorporateUK (Post 31264649)

G

+ 1 seems to require a miracle for them to be ontime, even as wetlease for LH :rolleyes:

chris63 Jul 3, 2019 7:16 am

Captains flying with bags full of cash?

Probably they can only land at airports with WU :D