Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Reload this Page >

learning to anticipate LX OS and LH business saver award availability on mileage+?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

learning to anticipate LX OS and LH business saver award availability on mileage+?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2019, 5:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: Chase, United

Can anyone help me to learn to anticipate when, at the earliest, business saver award tickets might come available on LX (most likely) or OS (would be great too) or LH (unlikely until late)? I am travelling LAX -> TXL in May, and return in June or July. I would prefer not to travel on LOT. Currently the only thing available out to end of schedule in mid May is LOT. LX is available until April 31. I'm wondering if that means it loads a month at a time, and How to anticipate this? Perhaps on July 1 it will load until the end of May? But it could mean that it just won't be available so far ahead for specifically summer travel, and they date summer from May 1? Any ideas or experience? thanks in advance!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.