Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Premium Economy lounge access

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2019, 9:13 am
Original Poster

Premium Economy lounge access

Hello, I found on the Lufthansa website ( https://www.lufthansa.com/us/en/bene...-economy-class ) that access into lounge is possible for extra charge.

Today I contacted Lufthansa and they told me, that offer is no more available. They didnt know why and how long is outdated.

Has anyone experience in latest weeks?

Last edited by qwertyx64; Jun 10, 2019 at 9:15 am Reason: typo
Old Jun 10, 2019, 9:19 am

Programs: British Airways Gold
Lufthansa's website says the following with regards premium economy lounge access vouchers, which suggests you buy them at the airport rather than the call centre

The purchased voucher for lounge access is valid exclusively for Lufthansa Business Lounges in Germany and the USA and at Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris, in combination with a valid Lufthansa boarding pass with LH ticket number. Vouchers are available at the Lufthansa ticket counters of the respective airports, and also at the lounge entrances at Frankfurt, Munich and Dusseldorf airports.

The current admission charge for our Business Lounges is 25 euros in Europe and 35 US dollars in the USA.

The admission charge for the Lufthansa Welcome Lounge in Frankfurt is 50 euros.
Old Jun 10, 2019, 9:25 am

So yeah, it's possible you where inquiring about a lounge where access with PE ticket and voucher isn't possible.

However, I also wouldn't rule out that an agent provided you with incorrect info. At least, it didn't go widely through the blogs that LH cancelled the lounge offer. Maybe it's worth another call with the hotline.

Last edited by lipsum; Jun 11, 2019 at 2:38 am
Old Jun 10, 2019, 9:49 am
Original Poster

Thank you :-) .
Old Jun 10, 2019, 2:23 pm

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Probably a case of HUCA.

LH still advertises lounge access for a fee as a feature of PE.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.