Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lufthansa.com passport information entry for OLCI?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2019, 9:36 am
Original Poster

Lufthansa.com passport information entry for OLCI?

Hi,
I have been through several other airline booking pages and most offer automated check in if you put in your passport information before hand.

But I cannot find such information on Lufthansa.com. I also have a Lufthansa flyer club membership.

Is it not available the possibility to enter such information? I can opt for autoamtic check in and input VISA information but no Passport info...
Old Jun 5, 2019, 10:06 am

Programs: UA 1P-1MM, Marriott LT Titanium
When you edit your booking on Lufthansa.com, the passport is in the "Enter Visa and Immigration" area under the "Form of identification" section.
Old Jun 5, 2019, 4:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
You could fill your passport details on the same page as visa details.
If you need a transit visa to travel from Germany, you could only enter the details for that visa during OLCI.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.