Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Miles to upgrade Family Member

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2019, 3:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: FB Plat, IHG RA Spire, TK Elite+, HH Diamond, LH SEN, Marriott Titanium
Miles to upgrade Family Member

Hey,

Two family members of mine are likely travelling to SIN next year and I am looking at ways of using my miles to help them.

Can I use my Miles and More Miles to upgrade them from Economy AND / OR Premium Economy to Business?

I assume the answer is yes... is this the award chart? https://www.miles-and-more.com/conte...e_EN_04_19.pdf

Is there anything I need to be careful of, other than checking there is Award Ticket availability in Business when I try.

Thanks,
Old May 18, 2019, 5:00 pm

Programs: LH HON
They need to buy a fare that allows upgrades

also, availability of C awards is a good indicator but no guarantee for C upgrade availability
Old May 19, 2019, 1:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Upgrading with miles isn’t the best use of them, maybe one outright award ticket & one P class ticket.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.