Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New M&M UI [website] started April 11, 2019

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2019, 8:52 am

Programs: LH SEN *
The new site is totally useless. Flight statistics are gone, no info on Status Stars, even phone numbers under "contact" are not displayed in my profile!
Dead links, German words mixed with English and Polish (and it should be just Polish).
And, most importantly, award search is crap - no results EVER. Or neverending "please enter the airport name" when I already did.
I was looking for awards in July, nada. I called SEN Miles & More and voila! the route I wanted, available any day of the week, economy, business, you name it!
The award search online is supposed to be a helpful tool, show available flights, alternatives etc 24hrs a day and it should be designed to work. If the most important tool on the new site does not work, why did they release it to the public? Someone must have been paid for having it ready?
I don't want to make a call every time I fancy checking out any award flight ideas I might have.
Old Apr 26, 2019, 9:09 am

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
Originally Posted by andywaw
no info on Status Stars
I can see my Status star and date I could receive my next star in "Status Management":

(there's supposed to be a screenshot here, but it doesn't upload from my mobile device...)
Old Apr 26, 2019, 9:15 am

So you are lucky.
My status management shows only "Select miles" and, after scrolling down - a dead link to a credit card offer.
Old Apr 26, 2019, 12:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by oliver2002
Hertz is currently setting a legal precedent:

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2019/0...nture_lawsuit/
Who did M&M hire for their redesign from Hell ?
GalaxyChris likes this.
Old Apr 26, 2019, 12:43 pm

Programs: Quite a few...
Originally Posted by andywaw
Dead links, German words mixed with English and Polish (and it should be just Polish).
Yup, this is a cherry on top of the cake. For me it randomly changes languages between German and English (should be English for me) when I click on links, or as you say, I have a sentence containing two languages, my "favorite" being " MONTH - TAGE - YEAR".
Apparently they don't even acknowledge the problem and the hotline says "you may call anytime" - well, I DON'T WANT TO CALL, the old version was buggy, but with this cr@p I don't know whether to cry or laugh... :/
chris63 and andywaw like this.
Old Apr 26, 2019, 1:14 pm

Is anyone lucky enough to open the upgrade awards table in their Miles & More site? Or the country chart?
(Not that I don't know the country chart in Miles & More by now, but isn't it considered essential information?)

When I click on the "Upgrade Awards table" link - the main profile page opens.
When I click on the "Coutry Chart" link, it takes me to "Current information".

Incidentally, both links are well hidden...
Old Apr 26, 2019, 5:17 pm

Programs: Quite a few...
Not me.
The first link points to https://www.miles-and-more.com/media..._951613936.pdf but there is no way (for me) to display this - goes back to main profile page.
The other doesn't take me anywhere - stays on the current page.
Old Apr 26, 2019, 11:28 pm

Programs: LH SEN, HH Dia, Accor Plat
Lounge finder

Originally Posted by Flying Victor
Not me.
The first link points to https://www.miles-and-more.com/media..._951613936.pdf but there is no way (for me) to display this - goes back to main profile page.
The other doesn't take me anywhere - stays on the current page.
Have you looked at the very useful info on the lounge finder?
Old Apr 27, 2019, 3:20 am

Programs: LH, BA, AA
Total disaster! I don’t even know where to book award flights. Or maybe this is exactly the point, discourage any award booking �� !!
GalaxyChris likes this.
Old Apr 27, 2019, 3:30 pm

Programs: QR Gold / M&M FTL / Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
Maybe it's a way to block award booking online before the devaluation due on 9th of may 2019, usually people rush last minute to do it.

Someone can tell me where to look for the flight class earning on partner ? I did not find it.

This website is a real disaster, this is not serious.
Old Apr 28, 2019, 11:44 am

Programs: UA1K, LH GM, AA EXP->GM
Originally Posted by GalaxyChris
Maybe it's a way to block award booking online before the devaluation due on 9th of may 2019, usually people rush last minute to do it....
I'm 'rushing' for 6 days straight now.

The even uglier side of this event is that the call centers pretend to be unaware of any technical issues and the 'lazy' web support centers in India and the Philippines claim it's all fine and dandy and refuse to test run it with my credentials .

A true new low in the long downward spiral of M&M.
Old Apr 28, 2019, 1:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
[QUOTE=weero;31045875

A true new low in the long downward spiral of M&M.[/QUOTE]

They really are plumbing new depths of incompetence
Old Apr 28, 2019, 5:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
I am sure it is deliberate. After all, they treat us like utter idiots with the constant devaluations and the mileage amounts required by the Worldshop. Even a retarded clown would know he's being taken for a ride. I wonder if it has a future.
GalaxyChris likes this.
Old Apr 29, 2019, 2:54 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by weero
I'm 'rushing' for 6 days straight now.

The even uglier side of this event is that the call centers pretend to be unaware of any technical issues and the 'lazy' web support centers in India and the Philippines claim it's all fine and dandy and refuse to test run it with my credentials .

A true new low in the long downward spiral of M&M.
Can't you book the awards over the phone? I think I have not used the M&M web page to book an award for years (except maybe last spring when the agents couldn't see a condor award space to HRG).
Old Apr 29, 2019, 10:33 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002
Can't you book the awards over the phone?
Yes we can do it over the phone. However, first I'd like to check different days, available alternatives, transfer points, connections, airlines... I don't mind sitting at my computer and doing it at my own pace. Even for an hour or two. I cannot imagine talking to an agent for that long, hoping they would happily go out of their way to answer all my questions.
moreaki and Flying Victor like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.