Search

MUC-TBS

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2019, 9:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, LH FTL
MUC-TBS

Hello all,

I'm booked on the above flight in a few weeks, departing MUC at 22:15, arriving TBS at 4:05 the next morning on an A320 in Business. Am I right in assuming that this is a standard short haul aircraft?

Has anybody been on this flight and can shed some light on what the experience is like?
Old Apr 1, 2019, 9:37 am

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
Originally Posted by LCY8737
Hello all,

I'm booked on the above flight in a few weeks, departing MUC at 22:15, arriving TBS at 4:05 the next morning on an A320 in Business. Am I right in assuming that this is a standard short haul aircraft?

Has anybody been on this flight and can shed some light on what the experience is like?
Yes, it is the regular A320 and the business class experience is exactly what you expect: LH is a business and class is nowhere in sight. So you will have not 2 but 4 hours in the NEK seat! With a pillow or two and a middle-of-the-night arrival.

Same for EVN and GYD, the Caucasus have drawn LH-group’s short straw. Spending 3 hours in IST waiting for a flight in the middle of the night doesn’t sounds so bad in comparison...
Old Apr 1, 2019, 10:36 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MichielR

Yes, it is the regular A320 and the business class experience is exactly what you expect: LH is a business and class is nowhere in sight. So you will have not 2 but 4 hours in the NEK seat! With a pillow or two and a middle-of-the-night arrival.

Same for EVN and GYD, the Caucasus have drawn LH-group’s short straw. Spending 3 hours in IST waiting for a flight in the middle of the night doesn’t sounds so bad in comparison...
Thank you - sounds like an experience to look forward to.
Old Apr 3, 2019, 12:57 am
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
FRA - CMN is similar... At least you get an ammenity kit with "Business Class" written on it. And there is only one pillow.
Old Apr 3, 2019, 3:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.

LH is a business and class is nowhere in sight.
Fabulous
lhrpete likes this.
Old Apr 3, 2019, 3:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Thank you - sounds like an experience to look forward to.
Good luck ! Do let us know if you survive it ?
Old Apr 3, 2019, 7:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

LCY8737, chris63 and MichielR like this.
Old Apr 4, 2019, 4:58 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by TomMM
But that is la Pucci and her sister!
orbitmic likes this.
Old Apr 4, 2019, 6:11 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)

But that is la Pucci and her sister!
Did she or I grant you permission to put that picture on the Internet? People will think that I work for Some Tacky Low-Grade bottom-Of-the- heap East European carrier as opposed ti the one that I did use to work for. As, for my sister (Rich Bltch) she could probably buy the airline.

Tyrolean, chris63 and orbitmic like this.
Old Apr 4, 2019, 8:59 am

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador

And this applies for LO also - one reason I haven't made it to EVN yet is the terrible arrival time (and departure time of the return leg).
Old Apr 4, 2019, 9:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I’ll be visiting TBS later in the year and will probably fly through KBP on Ukraine International Airlines.
Old Apr 4, 2019, 10:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE

Did she or I grant you permission to put that picture on the Internet? People will think that I work for Some Tacky Low-Grade bottom-Of-the- heap East European carrier as opposed ti the one that I did use to work for. As, for my sister (Rich Bltch) she could probably buy the airline.

Welcome to the LH forum !

No one will successfully impersonate you here
Old Apr 4, 2019, 11:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by yurtripper
And this applies for LO also - one reason I haven't made it to EVN yet is the terrible arrival time (and departure time of the return leg).
I did the overnight LCA earlier this year. There were blankets and pillows on all seats (E95) and the cabin was dimmed after take-off. Most pax slept and it wasn't too bad. Of course, the cabin comfort on her Embraer is better than NEK.
Old Apr 5, 2019, 4:42 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by chris63

Welcome to the LH forum !

No one will successfully impersonate you here
Bless you Sweetheart. I feel a bit of a fraud as I’ve not flown LH in years, but maybe you May inspire me!
Tyrolean likes this.
Old Apr 5, 2019, 4:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE

Bless you Sweetheart. I feel a bit of a fraud as I’ve not flown LH in years, but maybe you May inspire me!
LH isn’t everyone’s cup of Tea but being so far from LON & after BA retreated there, what can one do & LH does have some enticing fares Ex UK

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.