LOT flight operated by Air Belgium A340/A339

Old Mar 7, 2019, 11:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: Mileage Plus
LOT flight operated by Air Belgium A340/A339

I am looking at a flight WAW-JFK on LOT operated by BLUE1 but I can't find any information about the airline and specifically their seat maps. It's A340
Old Mar 8, 2019, 1:27 am

Programs: Miles & More, BA Executive Club
As it is still a LOT flight, can’t you find it in manage my booking on their website?
Old Mar 8, 2019, 1:33 am

Programs: SK *S, LH *S; Accor ALL Gold
Blue1 doesn’t exist anymore, so where did you get the idea of it operating for LOT?

Air Belgium has leased one A340 to LOT, maybe that’s what you mean?
Old Mar 8, 2019, 3:07 am

Programs: SK *S, LH *S; Accor ALL Gold
So apparently Air Belgium has the same IATA code as the defunct Blue1, "KF". Wherever you're getting that information, they don't have current IATA codes.

Since this is really Air Belgium, your seat map is here (Configuration C is what I'd expect).
Old Apr 30, 2019, 10:11 pm

Programs: United, Delta, American, Jet Blue, Hilton, Marriott
Air Belgium [wetleased for LOT] Business Class seats?

Hi,

I am trying to book award ticket to Europe with United miles this summer. A flight is coming up through LOT Airlines, Travel operated by Blue1 OY, LO 7 Airbus A340-300 JFK0 WAW. I tried to find out what kind of seats they have in business class but can't seem to find anything even about the airline. Would like flat bed but somehow doubt it. Can anyone tell me about those seats?

Thanks,
Robin
Old Apr 30, 2019, 10:49 pm
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Blue1 ceased operations many years ago. It is Air Belgium wet lease. Google Air Belgium trip reports - there is a nice one from OMAAT.
nancypants likes this.
Old May 1, 2019, 6:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Originally Posted by marcoos
So apparently Air Belgium has the same IATA code as the defunct Blue1, "KF". Wherever you're getting that information, they don't have current IATA codes.

Since this is really Air Belgium, your seat map is here (Configuration C is what I'd expect).
Thanks for this. I have upcoming EWR->WAW and it is now showing as a 340-300
I believe it was showing as a 787-8 when I first booked it.

United Airlines website is showing it as "Operated by Blue 1 OY"

Old May 1, 2019, 8:42 am

Thanks.
Old May 1, 2019, 9:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
I don’t know why but I wasn’t able to change seats online for my EWR-WAW flight which is going to be operated by Air Belgium. After being upgraded from PE to J, I was automatically assigned 03A. Then I have called the LOT Service Center to change my seat to one of the single window seats. I have requested seat 02A and it was confirmed on the spot.

Also LOT PNR’s work on checkmytrip.com so you would be able to see the seatmap over there.
Old May 2, 2019, 1:00 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
KF are busy helping out airlines with the engine issues on the B787. The LHR-EWR rotation for BA is also operated by KF: Air Belgium operating BA route
Old May 3, 2019, 9:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Their seats are similar to Swiss Longhaul Business Class ( 1 - 2 - 1 & 2 - 2 - 1 mixed configuration ). I had the same situation, one of my LOT flight is going to be operated by Air Belgium. Simply call the LOT service center and request a single window seat on the left side of the cabin. The seats could be definitely turned in to flat beds.
Old May 6, 2019, 6:58 pm

Thank you.
Old Jul 15, 2019, 10:09 am
Suspended

Blue1 LO JFK-WAW

Seems LO is using this carrier with a A340-300 for at least some of its JFK-WAW flights

noting on SG about the plane, has anyone flown it both in Biz and Coach and if so please post your findings, if Biz was it a bed?
Old Jul 15, 2019, 10:57 am

It is not Blue1, Blue1 went down in 2016. KF is now Air Belgium.

See a relevant thread here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/luft...gium-a340.html

or here: https://onemileatatime.com/air-belgium-video-review/
Old Jul 15, 2019, 11:15 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by fassy
It is not Blue1, Blue1 went down in 2016. KF is now Air Belgium.

See a relevant thread here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/luft...gium-a340.html

or here: https://onemileatatime.com/air-belgium-video-review/
Thx for the info and links

fwiw I got Blue1 off of UAs site heres what UA posted about the carrier JFK-WAW: Includes Travel operated by Blue1 OY , LOT Polish Airlines

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.