Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lufthansa First Frankfurt Checkin (Not FCT)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2019, 1:45 am
Original Poster

Lufthansa First Frankfurt Checkin (Not FCT)

hey everyone Flying long-haul on Lufthansa first class later today. I’ve been to the first class terminal several times and wanted to Try the LH first class lounge in the airport. Was wondering if they had a dedicated first class check in at the main airport for passengers?

thanks!
Old Feb 11, 2019, 1:51 am

Programs: LH HON
Yes - at the very beginning of Hall A
Old Feb 11, 2019, 1:55 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by daumueller
Yes - at the very beginning of Hall A
thank you! Anything special / more convenient about it? If not may stick to FCT as I may be running a bit behind schedule
Old Feb 11, 2019, 2:12 am

Programs: LH HON
I would always use the FCT when departing from FRA.

its just so much more convenient (security etc)
MichielR, chris63 and bowzer91 like this.
Old Feb 11, 2019, 3:09 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by nyccyn
thank you! Anything special / more convenient about it? If not may stick to FCT as I may be running a bit behind schedule
The only alternative to the FCT would be the FCL B since the FCL A is in Schengen. I’d go to the FCT in your situation.
Old Feb 11, 2019, 3:45 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
As much as I like the FCL in B: For a more civilized and expedited security check experience, I would go to the FCT, particularly if you are „running behind schedule“.

If you arrive at the airport early: Just check in at the clearly marked First Class check-in and go to the FCL in B for a nice apron view.
chris63 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.