Wiki Posts
Search

Weird message from M&M - "Welcome to Lufthansa Business Lounge"

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2019, 10:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Weird message from M&M - "Welcome to Lufthansa Business Lounge"

This is strange. Today I got a message in my M&M inbox with a voucher to use an LH business lounge on any LH group flight. The thing is I've been FTL since 2018 so I have access to LH lounges anyway.

Given that they're presumably aware of my current status, why are they sending me a voucher to access the LH lounge??
Old Jan 22, 2019, 10:36 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by yurtripper
This is strange. Today I got a message in my M&M inbox with a voucher to use an LH business lounge on any LH group flight. The thing is I've been FTL since 2018 so I have access to LH lounges anyway.

Given that they're presumably aware of my current status, why are they sending me a voucher to access the LH lounge??
I received one as well and assumed it was a sign-up gift from Diners in the UK. I was going to gift it to someone in the US who might be able to use it to access the LH lounge in IAD or BOS but it appears the person must be departing on an LH Group of airline which limits its value.
Old Jan 22, 2019, 11:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
I received one as well and assumed it was a sign-up gift from Diners in the UK. I was going to gift it to someone in the US who might be able to use it to access the LH lounge in IAD or BOS but it appears the person must be departing on an LH Group of airline which limits its value.
Ah you're right! I'd forgotten about the Diners thing. I'll probably hand it on to a friend but it's good to know why I got sent it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.