Search

NH Booking Class N - M&M earning?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2019, 8:11 am
Original Poster

Location: between DM464 and DM463 on the NAPSA26 RNAV TRANS in EDDM
Programs: this and that
NH Booking Class N - M&M earning?

It looks like NH and LH have aligned booking classes as part of the JV. NH now follows the G, E, N mapping for Premium Economy that LH uses. However, if I check the M&M earnings page for NH (https://www.miles-and-more.com/onlin...l=en&cid=18002) booking class N is not explicitly listed and therefore seems to be excluded. This page has not been updated since Oct 2017.

I am afraid that I will just get useless answers if I call M&M ("if a booking class is not listed you will not earn any miles") although I *hope* that the page has just not been updated. Did anybody out here fly in NH N class recently, trying to get miles credited to M&M?

Thanks!
Old Jan 14, 2019, 8:34 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Just ask the lurkers... alerting them to a similar situation for AI recently fixed the website rather quickly.
Old Jan 15, 2019, 6:56 am
Original Poster

Just got this reponse from the lurkers:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/30656886-post2037.html

on NH carriers, booking classes N and R are excluded from earning miles.
Old Jan 15, 2019, 8:00 am

Well, that is mean! As N only earns 70% at NHs own program, I would have though M&M would not give 100% but at least like 50%.
Old Jan 15, 2019, 8:36 am
Original Poster

I was afraid to get this answer. However, I still think that they simply have not aligned booking classes and earnings since they established the JV. The answer I got is the "easy way out".

BTW, LH N class earns 100% miles on NH.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.