Community
Wiki Posts
Search

lounges at CDG

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2019, 2:32 pm

Programs: QF Plat, BA GGL, VA Silver, SQ Gold, IHG Gold, HH Diamond, Accor Plat, Hertz Pres Circle
LH lounge CDG

At CDG satellite 6, at the LH lounge reception, do you turn left for the senator lounge and right for the business lounge? Or is it the other way around?
Old May 2, 2019, 2:50 pm

Programs: LH SEN, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador, Hilton Gold
Turn left through the sliding doors for the Senator lounge
Old May 2, 2019, 4:38 pm

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Turn left and be prepared for one of the worst lounges in the LH system.
JohnRain, vantage03 and chris63 like this.
Old May 2, 2019, 8:30 pm
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Originally Posted by worldclubber
Turn left and be prepared for one of the worst lounges in the LH system.
Well it is windowless but at least has proper champagne... And still better than the SK lounge.

PS. I heard option of clearing passport control and going to the *A Lounge (in the non-Schengen area) does not exist any longer as French Immigration now requires a non-Schengen B/Pass to let you through.
Old May 3, 2019, 12:00 am

Originally Posted by TPJ
Well it is windowless but at least has proper champagne... And still better than the SK lounge.
Good to hear that it still (?) has champagne. Would desperately need lots of it to sedate me, should I have to go there again.

From my latest visits last year, I just remember the dreadful basement atmosphere and stale food.
Old May 3, 2019, 1:20 am

Programs: M&M HON***
Originally Posted by TPJ

PS. I heard option of clearing passport control and going to the *A Lounge (in the non-Schengen area) does not exist any longer as French Immigration now requires a non-Schengen B/Pass to let you through.
I cannot confirm this. I have never even been asked to show a boarding pass at immigrations. Worked again last Friday.
worldclubber likes this.
Old May 3, 2019, 3:46 am

Originally Posted by gru_muc
I cannot confirm this. I have never even been asked to show a boarding pass at immigrations. Worked again last Friday.
Good to hear, as I very much prefer the *A lounge when I have enough time.
Old May 3, 2019, 8:19 am
TPJ

Originally Posted by gru_muc

Thank you for feedback. I recall someone mentioned it on another forum. Last time I used this lounge these was a lady scanning the B/Passes before the Passport control Q and I had to persuade her I can go there (especially that I forgot my passport and had only my ID card (EU national).
Old May 3, 2019, 8:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Have you used the LH lounge for the Basia flights?
Old May 4, 2019, 3:13 am

Programs: M&M HON***
Originally Posted by TPJ
Thank you for feedback. I recall someone mentioned it on another forum. Last time I used this lounge these was a lady scanning the B/Passes before the Passport control Q and I had to persuade her I can go there (especially that I forgot my passport and had only my ID card (EU national).
yes, these ladies in orange and black are there. I just ignore them and tell them that I am going to the lounge, without showing them my boarding pass. They are just airport staff and no government officials so they don’t really have any means to interfere. They typically shy away once you friendly and firmly assert that you are going to the lounge.
Old May 5, 2019, 4:53 am
TPJ

Originally Posted by hugolover
Have you used the LH lounge for the Basia flights?
We wanted... but they not let us through. It was a Saturday evening - SK lounge was already closed, so we wanted to go to the LH lounge but they rejected us at security (LH and SK lounges are at different satellites)..It was actually when my brother took me to Paris using his "Lot dla Firm' (LO Corporate program) points. I normally have limited experience with CDG.
Old May 5, 2019, 4:55 am

Originally Posted by TPJ
I normally have limited experience with CDG.
Which is generally a good thing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.