Great deals today , but where to credit the flights?

Old Jan 7, 2019, 6:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: Southwest, American, HHonors Diamond, IHG Gold, BW Diamond, Choice Platinum, SPG, Wyndham Gold
Great deals today , but where to credit the flights?

There are some great deals to be had on Lufthansa today. As little as $235 RT BOS/PHL/NY/ATL to MAD/CDG/BCN/FCO. Other combos may be easily work out for you.

I picked up a pair of RT from PHL-BCN for $550 all in for both. They booked into K class though, Lufthansa going over and Air Canada coming back. Awefully confusing on where to credit this trip. ANA shows 30% , with no detail. United shows 25% with a lot of warnings that K class with get you 0/nothing. Lufthansa shows 25% /minimum of 250 miles each way, and based on pretax fare, the minimum is all one would get.
If that 250 miles is all I can get, so be it. But, id love to get more!
Old Jan 7, 2019, 7:10 am

Programs: ST E+, *G, some hotel gold...
You're gonna get 250 for BCN-Germany, 25% for transatlantic, on M&M Status miles. Dunno about Canada-PHL, probably 250 miles as well.
Same mileage seems to apply for UA, and 30% for ANA.

M&M award mileage is gonna end up a couple hundred miles or less.
magnicus likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.