Search

FRA long layover

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2018, 4:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, OA Gold (in memoriam), Hertz #1 Gold
FRA long layover

Hi there,
I have a long (8hour) layover in FRA on the 22nd. I remember there is an ex-F lounge now operating as a business lounge that had a secluded nap room.

Does the nap room still exist? I will be knackered!
Old Dec 4, 2018, 12:23 am

Programs: LH SEN, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador, Hilton Gold
This is the Business Lounge near A26. The signs for the nap rooms are still there. Don’t know if they are still in use as I have not needed to try them recently.
Old Dec 4, 2018, 2:59 am
Original Poster

Yeah A26 is the one I was referring to, I haven’t been there for at least a year and I read on a lounge review somewhere that they have closed the nap rooms.

Would be great if anyone could update.

Is there a point going to Frankfurt for the day ? Anything to do/see?
Old Dec 4, 2018, 3:04 am
Original Poster

Yeah A26 is the one I was referring to, I haven’t been there for at least a year and I read on a lounge review somewhere that they have closed the nap rooms.

Would be great if anyone could update.

Old Dec 4, 2018, 3:13 am

Programs: LH SEN *
Senator Lounge near A50 has a spacious slumber room with 6 beds. Blankets and pillows provided.
Old Dec 4, 2018, 5:05 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by DrHalxx
22 Dec will be the last day of Frankfurt Christmas Market. You can take the S-Bahn to Hauptwache and walk via Römer to the Main. It's probably easiest to walk back to Hauptwache and take S8 or S9 back to the airport, though there are other ways which will involve changes. Expect the market to be very crowded unless you go there early in the day.
Old Dec 4, 2018, 5:53 am

Programs: UA, HH, Bonvoy
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
22 Dec will be the last day of Frankfurt Christmas Market. You can take the S-Bahn to Hauptwache and walk via Römer to the Main. It's probably easiest to walk back to Hauptwache and take S8 or S9 back to the airport, though there are other ways which will involve changes. Expect the market to be very crowded unless you go there early in the day.

I would do this! The Frankfurt Christmas market is really nice. Enjoy out city.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.