Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Meal advice in C on Austrian from TLV

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2018, 11:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
Meal advice in C on Austrian from TLV

Morning all,

Can anyone advise as to whether the morning flight out of TLV is likely to have a vegetarian option on the menu in Business class? (if there is a choice at all...)

I would rather avoid ordering a special meal which often isn't as good unless I have to.

Thanks.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 8:01 am

Interesting that you say this, I typically find special meals better than the regular ones. As a bonus, you usually get your meal first for logistical reasons.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 8:06 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by mmff
Interesting that you say this, I typically find special meals better than the regular ones. As a bonus, you usually get your meal first for logistical reasons.
Not always the case, Ive been on many flight where the reg meals were a minority most being KSML out of TLV so they served the reg meals 1st
Old Nov 15, 2018, 2:28 pm

Programs: LH M&M FTL
Originally Posted by mmff
Another bonus, the crew hates pax who order special meals just to get served first

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.