Search

Q re changing award ticket for a different COS

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2018, 8:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA[G], SQ[G], TK[G], DL[PM], EY[G], AF[S], IC[Amb], HH[G]
Q re changing award ticket for a different COS

Hei there,
I know I should know the answer but.... it's not.

I bought an award ticket for a an itinerary including 3 sectors (2 of them with LH, 1 with AV) in business class. It seemed to me a better value then buying first class ticket. But - my question is - if I want to fly the same itinerary in F class (on sectors where F is offered - that's to say the LH sector), which is the process? I can see availability for F award so is it enough to pay the change fee and modifying the existing booking?
Or LH has to cancel and refund the ticket and make a new one?
My fear is that AV availability is really limited to say the least and as of now I don't any seat available on its sector.
Thanks in advance
Cheers
Old Oct 6, 2018, 11:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Cancel and rebook
Old Oct 6, 2018, 12:52 pm

If yo9u have enough miles then rebook first and after you have the ticket cancel the old one.
Old Oct 6, 2018, 8:12 pm

Programs: LH HON
You can upgrade/upfare the existing booking by paying the extra miles and the change fee - no problem

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.