Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Miles credit from LH credit card. LHC and LCF?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2018, 6:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH HON
Miles credit from LH credit card. LHC and LCF?

Miles from the LH credit card appear in the account as „LH M&M Credit Card/LHC“.
But what is LH M&M Credit Card/LCF“? There were additional miles as this LCF.
Old Jul 20, 2018, 12:11 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Take a look at the miles in the app. My credit card miles from Barclays USA post in 3-4 different ways. The app shows the category correctly (monthly miles, LH Bonus Miles, spend promotion, etc).
Old Aug 2, 2018, 8:44 am

Location: between DM464 and DM463 on the NAPSA26 RNAV TRANS in EDDM
Programs: this and that
LHC seems to be the M&M credit card's "old" code,
LCF seems to be "new" one.

I did access my account using the new platform today and I got bills, a temp bill ("Zwischenabrechnung"), dated on or around the date they switched to the new platform and a final bill at the end of my billing cycle. The LHC and LHF credit showing on my account do exactly match the mileage amount stated in each one of the two cc statements.
Old Aug 2, 2018, 4:17 pm

Interesting, I have LHC on all entries. Not a single LHF.
Old Aug 6, 2018, 1:31 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
The LH M&M DKB CC miles for this month posted under 'LCF'. The US Barclaycard CC miles continue to post as 'BAC'.
Old Aug 6, 2018, 5:23 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, M&M
Did anyone notice that for private cardholders, transactions below €2 don't accrue miles ever since they switched to the new platform (can't comment on business cardholder transactions)? OR that if you have say a transaction for €39, you only get miles for €38 (19M). Maybe I'm mistaken, but I believe before the switch all eligible transactions were added up (big or small) and the number of miles awarded was simply €2=1M

Last edited by mashlakito; Aug 6, 2018 at 10:54 pm
Old Aug 10, 2018, 5:12 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002
The LH M&M DKB CC miles for this month posted under 'LCF'. The US Barclaycard CC miles continue to post as 'BAC'.
I have just looked at my mileage account and the last LH M&M DKB CC mileage credit posted ubder "LCF" indeed.

Originally Posted by mashlakito
Did anyone notice that for private cardholders, transactions below €2 don't accrue miles ever since they switched to the new platform (can't comment on business cardholder transactions)? OR that if you have say a transaction for €39, you only get miles for €38 (19M). Maybe I'm mistaken, but I believe before the switch all eligible transactions were added up (big or small) and the number of miles awarded was simply €2=1M
Have you tried reaching out to them about this? It may have been an unintended effect of the changes that they did not think about, let alone create unit tests for.
Old Aug 10, 2018, 11:24 am

Programs: Aeroplan, M&M
Originally Posted by mmff
Have you tried reaching out to them about this? It may have been an unintended effect of the changes that they did not think about, let alone create unit tests for.
I'll give it till the next billing cycle. Perhaps the glitch, if it is that, has been fixed by then. Right now it seems that DKB isn't the most popular bank according to the recent FB posts. So I'll wait until calmer waters. At the end of the day, my comment was merely a comment and not a complaint. In the larger scheme of things it's a few miles that are not awarded.
Old Aug 10, 2018, 5:18 pm

Originally Posted by mashlakito
Right now it seems that DKB isn't the most popular bank
I do not know about their other products but the changes they did to the LH M&M DKB CC online interface were poor at best, at least for someone based outside of Germany without a German phone number.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.