Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Economy Flex Award Option Disappeared

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2018, 2:34 pm
Original Poster

Economy Flex Award Option Disappeared

Earlier today I saw an economy flex option in the award flight search that I've been checking and waiting for (next June) become available. After going to the gym the economy flex disappeared, only business remains. Might it come back? Any reason why it would change so fast?
Old Jun 18, 2018, 3:25 am

There is no Economy Flex option in Miles and More.
Are you sure you are in the right forum?
Old Jun 18, 2018, 5:02 am

Programs: LH HON
Originally Posted by MultiFlyer
There is no Economy Flex option in Miles and More.
Are you sure you are in the right forum?
yes there is - everything that is not meilenschnaeppchen or alike is actually a Full Flex award and also named as such on the website.

To the OP, the Eco seats may come back or have just been sold... nobody will know.
Seanish likes this.
Old Jun 20, 2018, 4:40 am

Originally Posted by daumueller
yes there is - everything that is not meilenschnaeppchen or alike is actually a Full Flex award and also named as such on the website.

To the OP, the Eco seats may come back or have just been sold... nobody will know.
As you wrote you have normal awards.
But they are not full flex - you have to pay for cancelling them, you can't change them like you want (e.g. routing, ...), ...
(Yes sometimes they do this on courtesy)
Old Jun 20, 2018, 4:47 am

Programs: LH HON
Originally Posted by MultiFlyer
As you wrote you have normal awards.
But they are not full flex - you have to pay for cancelling them, you can't change them like you want (e.g. routing, ...), ...
(Yes sometimes they do this on courtesy)
we can play this on and on and back an forth

just keyed in FRA-NYC in eco on random dates and gives me:

Economy Fly Smart
Economy Flex

Which is exactly what the OP asked... that a Flex Award is not the same as a Flex Full Fare Paid ticket is another story...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.