Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EU 261: Who do I submit the claim to? [OU operated]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2018, 8:51 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Kid Flyer
I do not know the answer to your compensatiuon amount, but just would like to say that you have had luck that they accepted your claim without any problems... I never had OU accept any kind of complaints from my side, even if the situation was very clear and the delay caused by them... just to mention that I fly OU 40-50 times a year and I try to avoid them as much as posible.. I am really glad that it worked out for you....
Oh wow. I'm sorry about that. But yes, to my surprise they accepted the claim right away, even though it was a clear case I wasn't really expecting it. A relative also had a claim accepted by OU right away - the plane went tech and he flew out the next day.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.