Wiki Posts
Search

The LOT Kafeteria 2018-23 (retired)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2019, 10:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by marcoos
That "LO1410" seems like a mistake, the real flight number for DUS-WAW is LO410. So, no, still no real LO1xxx flights.
Originally Posted by iLied

Did LO410 fly with that aircraft on that day then?

Soon LO8xxx will disappear too.
My bad. I was looking quickly at the confirmation and the O from LO merged in my mind with 410 - the flight I took was indeed LO 410.
Old Aug 14, 2019, 3:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Leg of guinea fowl today
TPJ, AlicorporateUK and N1003U like this.
Old Aug 15, 2019, 9:45 am

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
A glass of champers and a copy of Gazeta Polska. How incongruous!

PS: Would have been even better if they'd served octopus instead.
TPJ and megaloman like this.
Old Aug 15, 2019, 12:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by yurtripper
A glass of champers and a copy of Gazeta Polska. How incongruous!

PS: Would have been even better if they'd served octopus instead.
Unfortunately only the daily version was available. I hear that the recent free-publicity that they have garnered has boosted its popularity.
Old Aug 17, 2019, 5:29 am

Programs: Miles & More, BA Executive Club
Has anyone heard anything about the LOT Embraer fleet? I’ve heard that Regional Jet are looking at getting some of this kind of aircraft.
Old Aug 20, 2019, 9:34 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Hi all,

does LOT practice 24 hour free cancellation on non-US tickets, same as do LH or KL?
I just bought a ticket and shortly after learned of an event where it might turn out useful to cancel and rebook with moving by a day or two. So it could be useful to be able to cancel. Otherwise I will have to take it as it is a light fare.
Old Aug 20, 2019, 9:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Yes. As long as booked on LOT.com.
Old Aug 20, 2019, 9:55 am

Originally Posted by hugolover
Yes. As long as booked on LOT.com.
On LOT.com.

Thanks for the info.
Old Aug 21, 2019, 6:04 am

I was able to cancel via FB chat, they claim the sum will be returned to the same payment method within 7 days. I will follow so.

Good thing too, because they gave me false info about sport baggage. Guy on Monday says I can take it within my free FTL allowance. Then I buy ticket, and try to register the golf bag as per their instructions. First person on chat just asks for weight and size and tells me to check back in a couple hours. So I check back and they tell me I can't actually take it with me on FTL and have to pay 120 extra euros.
well, back to skyteam it is. A bit more expensive, but more useful status wise, and they don't play these stupig games with baggage. Too bad, I haven't been to Warsaw in a while... well I guess next year for a status run it is.
Old Aug 21, 2019, 6:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Nothing new there.

Golf and ski bag is HON/SEN/Gold benefit on trips excluding US/CA. Nearly the same as LH.

It's more generous than LH as I see they don't mention ski bags anymore on the page, only Golf.

Aren't you *G?
Old Aug 21, 2019, 7:46 am

No, it's expired.
Besides, I didn't want to take an extra golf bag, just a golf bag within my allowance. Apparently that's possible but only for bags which are already a part of the ticket. The FTL (and SEN/*G?) extra bag on Economy Saver cannot be used for this. Annoying. The one reason I prefer LO over LH group is that even with FTL I don't have to think about whether I want to take a checked bag or not.
Old Aug 23, 2019, 11:40 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Miles and More(FTL), IHG(Platinum), Accor, HHonors(Diamond), SPG, Hertz Five Star
Observations from my LO flights this week :

1/ No more prince polo, instead itsva mini gezeski

2/ ''Self Boarding' gates being installed at gate 37
hugolover likes this.
Old Aug 23, 2019, 11:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Yes reported up thread! Grześki is the rage now. I believe it has less palm oil which is better for the monkeys and the climate emergency.

Interesting about the e-boarding gates.
Old Aug 23, 2019, 11:47 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Miles and More(FTL), IHG(Platinum), Accor, HHonors(Diamond), SPG, Hertz Five Star
To clarify ... Gate 37 at WAW!
hugolover likes this.
Old Sep 10, 2019, 9:00 am

I'm scheduled to fly MIA-WAW next week in PE. I booked the ticket over 6 months ago, and reserved a seat in the front row of PE so there wouldn't be issues getting out of the row inflight due to seats in front of the row being fully reclined. I just reviewed my reservation, and my seat has been changed from row 4 to row 6. I checked the seatmap on Expertflyer, and my original seat is not showing as "Occupied," but as "Blocked." In fact, all 7 seats in row 4 are listed as Blocked.

Does anyone have a suggestion on the best way to try to get my original seat assigned to me?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.