Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The LOT Kafeteria 2018-23 (retired)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2019, 8:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

This is in the Comrade's in-tray for approval. I think I can come. Unless Basia is reading this and is planning on closing all the U and O class fares!

I'll be in WRO this Saturday if any of the WRO lurkers are around...?
Old Jul 3, 2019, 12:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
I would be in the Polonez Lounge on Friday 12/7 early morning. I would be happy to meet anyone. Sorry that I'm not traveling alone so I am not able to postpone my flight to the next day.
N1003U likes this.
Old Jul 11, 2019, 11:25 am
Original Poster

Joys of airline’s fare system (it even got the young lass working at our corporate travel agent excited, but she’s not been in the job for long, which somewhat explains why...)

G
Old Jul 11, 2019, 2:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
I would be in the Polonez Lounge on Friday 12/7 early morning. I would be happy to meet anyone. Sorry that I'm not traveling alone so I am not able to postpone my flight to the next day.
I’ll be there too, but early. What time will you be there?
Old Jul 11, 2019, 2:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by AlicorporateUK
Joys of airline’s fare system (it even got the young lass working at our corporate travel agent excited, but she’s not been in the job for long, which somewhat explains why...)

G
Thats only to take pity on your trip to SOF. Just think you have the delights of the various SOF lounges on the return. Ask the dragons for some Solitaire tips!
ISTFlyer likes this.
Old Jul 11, 2019, 8:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by hugolover

I’ll be there too, but early. What time will you be there?
06:15-06:45
Old Jul 12, 2019, 3:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ISTFlyer

06:15-06:45
Great to meet you and your guest this morning! Hope to see you both around soon.

I hope you agree that the new Lallier is better than the Nicholas Feuillatte? I thought the breakfast was good this morning, much better than last week.

And Basia treated me to an empty exit row for my flight. I was surprised I didn’t have to fight off the pax who would step over me when I fell asleep to claim the seats... it has happened before.
N1003U and ISTFlyer like this.
Old Jul 12, 2019, 5:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Great to meet you and your guest this morning! Hope to see you both around soon.

I hope you agree that the new Lallier is better than the Nicholas Feuillatte? I thought the breakfast was good this morning, much better than last week.

And Basia treated me to an empty exit row for my flight. I was surprised I didn’t have to fight off the pax who would step over me when I fell asleep to claim the seats... it has happened before.
Nice to meet you too.
Old Jul 13, 2019, 9:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The information on LOT.com that they have a contract with Plaza Premium at LHR is still true. I was of the opinion that its a relic from before the LH lounge opened with the new terminal but in fact this is the lounge LOT encourage C pax to use.

So, a Basia C pax from LHR can use AC, SQ and UA in Satellite B and LH (business) and Plaza Premium in A.

Note its only C pax. Not status in Y.

But don't bother with Plaza... its crap. Encouraging pax to use this at least is a comfort that they're not charging Basia much compared to LH et al!
Old Jul 14, 2019, 1:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The information on LOT.com that they have a contract with Plaza Premium at LHR is still true. I was of the opinion that its a relic from before the LH lounge opened with the new terminal but in fact this is the lounge LOT encourage C pax to use.

So, a Basia C pax from LHR can use AC, SQ and UA in Satellite B and LH (business) and Plaza Premium in A.

Note its only C pax. Not status in Y.

But don't bother with Plaza... its crap. Encouraging pax to use this at least is a comfort that they're not charging Basia much compared to LH et al!
Similar situtation at EWR;

They contract the Art&Lounge, however, passengers could use the much more better Lufthansa or SAS Lounges. When C pax could use the Polaris Lounge, they were directing passengers to the crap lounge before security.

Probably LOT is paying less to these contract lounges than the amount that they pay *A partners.
hugolover likes this.
Old Jul 14, 2019, 9:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

My OH needs a few segments and I have a comrade who can fly them for her. She is too premium for that.

A few years ago, I recall KTW-WAW for as little as €10 in the summer. She could just shuttle something like that all day.

I was trying to build up something like SZY-KRK-WAW-IEG but there is only a fare filed for SZY-KRK-WAW and there's nothing special about adding IEG.

B2B is definitely easy at SZY and IEG. Actually even LHR T2 would work.

There must be some other segment whores here, or maybe some tips posted to Fl4Free for the Polish speakers?
Old Jul 15, 2019, 5:43 am

My OH needs a few segments and I have a comrade who can fly them for her. She is too premium for that.

A few years ago, I recall KTW-WAW for as little as €10 in the summer. She could just shuttle something like that all day.

I was trying to build up something like SZY-KRK-WAW-IEG but there is only a fare filed for SZY-KRK-WAW and there's nothing special about adding IEG.

B2B is definitely easy at SZY and IEG. Actually even LHR T2 would work.

There must be some other segment whores here, or maybe some tips posted to Fl4Free for the Polish speakers?
Wait, did you mention segments for 10 Eur each and someone who flies them for her/him? What did I miss?
hugolover and AlicorporateUK like this.
Old Jul 15, 2019, 1:30 pm

Programs: Miles & More, BA Executive Club
LOT has new music on their service line. I wonder if this is Chopin.
Old Jul 16, 2019, 11:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Happy to guest anyone between 21:30-22:15 tomorrow to Basia's premium domain.
Old Jul 17, 2019, 6:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by iLied
LOT has new music on their service line. I wonder if this is Chopin.
I had neither the waltzes or Chopin this morning. I got sort of new age plunky Jazz.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.