Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Reload this Page >

Seat 2k in first class available on Expertflyer but not on lufthansa site

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seat 2k in first class available on Expertflyer but not on lufthansa site

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2018, 11:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Spire Elite Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Aegan Gold, British Airways Bronze
Lufthansa Seat 2k in first class available on Expertflyer but not on lufthansa site

Hi,

I've booked a first class flight and I've noticed that expert flyer list the window seat 2k as available but it's not when I try to chose my seat on Lufthansa's site. Is it the same as CX where some of the seats are reserved prior to online check in and only selectable by calling? It's the only window seat left and I'd really prefer that

Last edited by milgom; Apr 25, 2018 at 11:19 pm
Old Apr 26, 2018, 1:13 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QR G, A3 G, EK G, IHG Amb, GHA Black, WOH LT something
As far I am aware seat 2k on the A380 is blocked until the checking opens. Its the baby seat, ie allows a child bassinet, and remains blocked unless otherwise needed or is released 24 hours prior to the flight.
Old Apr 26, 2018, 1:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by milgom
Hi,

I've booked a first class flight and I've noticed that expert flyer list the window seat 2k as available but it's not when I try to chose my seat on Lufthansa's site. Is it the same as CX where some of the seats are reserved prior to online check in and only selectable by calling? It's the only window seat left and I'd really prefer that
Sometimes one F seat is blocked but IME not always, call the First class hotline they may be able to assign it for you or explain why it needs to remain blocked.
Old Apr 26, 2018, 1:56 am

Programs: M&M SEN, Amex Plat, Club Carlson, Marriott, HHonors & Accor Gold, Velocity Silver, Qantas Bronze
Originally Posted by milgom
Hi,

Expert Flyer is not authoritative source for such information - some people would swear on it, but that's the reality... Still much better than (in)famous KVS Tools.
Old Apr 26, 2018, 2:54 am

Programs: LH SEN *
The F cabin on my LH A380 flight is all open and available, including 2A and 2K.

As far as seats availability, I've often noticed discrepancy between seats which LH site shows and LH mobile app shows.
Seats which show unavailable on LH site, are available on LH app.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.