Wiki Posts
Search

jetairways + lufthansa seat selection

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2018, 6:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: M&M FTL
jetairways + lufthansa seat selection

I have a flight from HYD to BLQ in 3 legs.
the booking has been made on LH website, when I departed I booked my seats for all the legs (outbound and inbound) but that wasn't possible for the 9W flights.
now I'm trying to checkin on the LH website for the inbound flight but the website says that I can't do the checkin. so I try on the JetAirways website and it shows me seat selection options.
the thing is, on the JetAirways webpage the seats that I had reserved on LH shows as unavailable, while on the LH website I can still see the seat reservation.

what is my best option for not losing my reserved seat?
I have bags so I'll just checkin at the desk in HYD, and the staff will check me in on the 9W flight and then will honor my seats on LH?
or what should I do?
thanks
Old Jan 20, 2018, 1:46 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Yes don't try to do an online checkin with 9W. Leave things as is, the system will suggest the already reserved seats automatically to the agent. If not, report to the LH checkin desk (which you have to do anyway so they register/double check the baggage tag numbers and your passport details) to get it sorted out.
Old Jan 20, 2018, 1:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: M&M FTL
is there a LH desk in HYD?
if not, is what you said still valid at the priority checkin in HYD?
Old Jan 20, 2018, 4:35 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
No you report to Lufthansa when you transit in the LH station (DEL/BOM/BLR/PNQ/MAA).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.