Wiki Posts
Search

Help, return flight cancelled for tomorrow

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2017, 3:27 pm
Original Poster

Help, return flight cancelled for tomorrow

Hello

My girlfriend received tonight a message informing her that our return flight lh1337 from Budapest to Frankfurt (we should take Frankfurt to Nice after) is cancelled
I did the check-in earlier today with her info for her ticket and mine for mine but I received notice.

We tried calling +496986799799 but it either don't connect, or hangs up after a while, speaking German, and once it said to wait for English help, we stayed 30+ minutes waiting and nothing happened.

We don't know what to do and are super scared to be stuck in Budapest and have to pay extra for hotels v or find a solution to get back to Nice France by ourselves

What could we do ? Does anybody has a trick ? We don't even know why that flight is suddenly cancelled less than 24h before take off :'(
Old Dec 9, 2017, 5:14 pm

FRA-NCE is on the same ticket? Theres a LH flight 2h20m later. Check your options here, get rebooked and cash in EU261 compensation: https://www.google.com/flights/#sear...9-06;tt=o;so=t
Old Dec 9, 2017, 8:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
If you look at LH.com it is stating that there are cancellations & delays for Sunday due to Snowfall in FRA.

probably best if you go to the airport to get rebooked if that has not been done automatically & since you already checked in they owe you duty of care. Google your passenger rights.
Old Dec 9, 2017, 10:34 pm

Did you check your booking? Sometimes they change it automatically and you can see it on lufthansa.com.\Lufthansa will get you to Nice, they question is just when.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.