FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more-495/)
-   -   Amex Centurion/Plat access to LH/LX FCL/SEN lounges (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more/1868683-amex-centurion-plat-access-lh-lx-fcl-sen-lounges.html)

Lack Sep 20, 17 1:28 pm

Amex Centurion/Plat access to LH/LX FCL/SEN lounges
 
According to OMAAT, Amex Centurion cardholders will get MUC T2 Satellite FCL access when flying LH/LX/OS in any class of service.

SFO777 Sep 20, 17 1:32 pm


Originally Posted by Lack (Post 28839375)
According to OMAAT, Amex Centurion cardholders will get MUC T2 Satellite FCL access when flying LH/LX/OS in any class of service.

Seriously? If true, LH has no idea what hoards they just invited in.

Lack Sep 20, 17 2:10 pm

The unwashed masses? :)

PhileasFoggy Sep 20, 17 2:49 pm

To be honest I do not think LH would allow that. Especially with the limited seating in that lounge. Also I have received no correspondence from Centurion to show this and I am sure they would be eager to show off a new benefit as very little has been added lately.

Lack Sep 20, 17 2:57 pm

Here's the story:
http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.c...lounge-access/

Perhaps you can verify it in the app?

klausa Sep 20, 17 3:19 pm

Are there really that many Centurion holders that this even has a chance of becoming an issue?

Lack Sep 20, 17 3:25 pm

Probably quite a bit more then HONs (like add another digit or two according to forum guesstimates).

JohnRain Sep 21, 17 12:00 am

If this is extended to European Amex cards (which seems very likely), I see a swarm of rubber ducks flying my way... :cool:

vantage03 Sep 22, 17 4:31 am

I think there'll be many Centurion cardholders who would have no idea what Lounge access their card gives them... but even though as HON I think this is dreadful, it's a nice development for my partner who has a Centurion card but is only SEN.

PhileasFoggy Sep 22, 17 5:21 am

To be honest I have found no source for this other than the article on One Mile At A Time so it could just be a rumor unless a US Centurion member could check their app.

JohnRain Sep 22, 17 5:49 am


Originally Posted by PhileasFoggy (Post 28845446)
To be honest I have found no source for this other than the article on One Mile At A Time so it could just be a rumor unless a US Centurion member could check their app.

I'd be interested in that too.
The optimist in me doesn't believe the LH F lounge access until I've heard back from someone who got in... :cool:

JohnRain Sep 23, 17 4:21 am


Originally Posted by chris63 (Post 28848974)
Last week, enlarged reception staff area, sleeper rooms moved to shower area & only one but it's a proper bedroom.

Centurion card holders have FCL access as of last week, only to FCL satellite, no Limo service & no guests.

Octoberfest Ducks, as of last week, same design as previously but they have been miniaturised :D

Do you know if this is also valid for European Centurions?

chris63 Sep 23, 17 6:28 pm


Originally Posted by JohnRain (Post 28849113)
Do you know if this is also valid for European Centurions?

Lounge admit list states Amex Centurion

JohnRain Sep 24, 17 2:18 am


Originally Posted by chris63 (Post 28851285)
Lounge admit list states Amex Centurion

Interesting. Since you're HON you obviously got in the lounge anyway but do you know how it works for Cents that aren't HON? I'm asking this because the "No limo transfer" part confuses me. Does this mean that at the Limo transfer desk they differentiate between HON/F pax and Cents?

chris63 Sep 24, 17 8:48 am


Originally Posted by JohnRain (Post 28852071)
Interesting. Since you're HON you obviously got in the lounge anyway but do you know how it works for Cents that aren't HON? I'm asking this because the "No limo transfer" part confuses me. Does this mean that at the Limo transfer desk they differentiate between HON/F pax and Cents?

Yes, HON & F pax receive the limo service exclusively


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:15 pm.


This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.