Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PEK -> any kind of arrivals lounge?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2017, 2:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: FB Plat, IHG RA Spire, TK Elite+, HH Diamond, LH SEN, Marriott Titanium
PEK -> any kind of arrivals lounge?

Howdy,

im flying into Beijing in November and I see that many of the LH group airlines arrive early morning.

I am both a SEN and will be travelling in J (likely on LOT but undecided), is there any sort of arrivals lounge? I'll need to go from the flight to the office but of course I'd appreciate a shower.

I struggled to find relevant topics online that aren't a few years old.

thanks geezers and geezettes
Old Sep 25, 2017, 12:03 am

Programs: LH FF*, A3, EK, CX
There isn't any arrival lounge in PEK.
Old Sep 25, 2017, 12:06 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
There is a arrivals shower facility in PEK you can use on arrival with LH , but it's not free. It is before immigration, just after you deplane. Ask at the transfer desk. AFAIK its also signposted.
http://en.bcia.com.cn/server/service/lounge.shtml

CA has a shower facility near the baggage claim: http://www.airchina.com.cn/en/info/a...beijing8.shtml No access as arriving LH pax though.

Last edited by oliver2002; Sep 25, 2017 at 12:53 am
Old Sep 25, 2017, 3:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Plat, IHG RA Spire, TK Elite+, HH Diamond, LH SEN, Marriott Titanium
thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.