Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is Lufthansa the most overrated airline out there?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2017, 2:03 am

Originally Posted by Grog
Or where they took over 55 minutes of a 2 hour flight (on-time flight and no turbulence) just to get business class of 12 persons served.
You can discuss about that.

Maybe it's better to serve everyaone as fast as possible, because there is maybe someone hungry, impatient or wanted to sleep.

And maybe it's better to take longer time to fill the time of the flight and to keep the passengers "entertained".

Both is possible. None of that is bad service.

Last edited by thbe; Oct 17, 2017 at 2:24 am
Old Oct 17, 2017, 5:20 am

Programs: LH SEN, HH Gold
Originally Posted by thbe
You can discuss about that.

Maybe it's better to serve everyaone as fast as possible, because there is maybe someone hungry, impatient or wanted to sleep.

And maybe it's better to take longer time to fill the time of the flight and to keep the passengers "entertained".

Both is possible. None of that is bad service.
I think you misunderstood. The only two FAs stayed up front behind the galley curtain (no one in the back) for this great length of time, not serving any passengers. No one was being served in economy during that time.

Eco wasn't served anything until after business food was served and first round of business drinks were served. Only after that did they head to eco to serve food and one very fast round of drinks.

It was bad service for business pax who saw a big delay between serving each row, and even worse service for eco who had to wait even longer thereafter.

Last edited by Grog; Oct 17, 2017 at 5:30 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.