Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Recent M&M Member. I have never once been credited miles

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2017, 7:55 am
Original Poster

Recent M&M Member. I have never once been credited miles

I have had to track down the ticket number and submit it to a malfunctioning site over ten times now. Even when booking directly on Lufthansa and the itin stays in my profile (until after I fly and then it disappears).

Any tips or ...?
Old Sep 8, 2017, 10:25 am

Programs: LH HON
Originally Posted by sedonanative
I have had to track down the ticket number and submit it to a malfunctioning site over ten times now. Even when booking directly on Lufthansa and the itin stays in my profile (until after I fly and then it disappears).

Any tips or ...?
did it show M&M on your Boarding passes?
Old Sep 8, 2017, 11:52 am

Originally Posted by sedonanative

Any tips or ...?
Call
Old Sep 8, 2017, 3:22 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Originally Posted by Unterwegs
Call
Nowadays, few people do not have a smartphone anymore, that allows to make any calls anymore... as it seems...
holtju2 likes this.
Old Sep 8, 2017, 8:19 pm
htb

Programs: UA*G(1K), PC Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by Unterwegs
Call
I predict a very frustrating experience, ranging from answers like "you didn't fly", to "your number was not in the booking" to "you cannot collect miles on LH xxx" or "your booking class is not eligible (Y, B, M or F, A...) "you cannot collect miles without being at least FTL"...

Did you check that your first and last names are the same on your tickets as they are in your M&M account?

HTB.
Grog likes this.
Old Sep 9, 2017, 5:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by htb

Did you check that your first and last names are the same on your tickets as they are in your M&M account?

HTB.
that's the most likely scenario if there are multiple flights/tickets involved. Middle names and things like that can cause these issues.
Old Sep 9, 2017, 5:50 am

Programs: LH HON
Originally Posted by cfischer
that's the most likely scenario if there are multiple flights/tickets involved. Middle names and things like that can cause these issues.
Or the m&m number and the lufthansa profile have never been linked and so the card was never in the booking
Old Sep 9, 2017, 6:37 am
Original Poster

Hi everyone, thanks for replies.
The issue is that once I enter my flights into the "mileage request" form, they get credited (automatically) so it isn't the situation htb describes. But it won't do it without this additional step. It's been since February so I'm guessing it is what daumueller suggests.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.